No Cancer RP
epic server

Unban Me
JackTheRipper1806 Offline
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/) STEAM_0:1:82094488

What is your discord @? JackTheRipper#1020

Who banned you? Cookie Man

What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)? DDOS THREATS!!!

Approximate time/date of ban? like 10 minutes ago

Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned: I'm not gonna do that.

Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of? By retard nigger standards.

Why should you be unbanned? Because I was in an area where only Cookie Man could hear me I typed, I hate black people. Then he warned me for RACISM! Makes sense I HATE RACISTS SO BAD! I proceeded to say Wait! and then when he did I said ALRIGHT DDOSED! Then I was permanently banned. I think this is very epic, and MESSED UP AND IM THREATENING TO DDOS SOMEONE AND THATS LIKE REALLY MESSED UP WHAT THE HECK DUDE? WHY WOULD I EVEN DO THAT? NOT LIKE ANYONE ELSE HAS EVER DONE THAT!!!

CrazyCookieeaterNocancerRp.com Offline
ur not getting unbanned
you threatned to ddos
JackTheRipper1806 ➞ 100 HP 100 ARM m9k_dbarrel super: Alright ur ddosed

|NC|RP| Cookie man Offline
no no no

ğק⋆ ďå ɱåñ™ NCRP Offline
Not only did you say that but you said the n word quite a bit. Not only that but you lost your staff position for a reason we rather not speak of. At this point in time you will not be unbanned as you have threatened to DDoS our staff team. We do not take threats lightly. Also saying that other people have done it? If they have they are gone for DDoS threats. Hate to see you go but you did threaten a staff member.
I am the Fun Admin/Event Manager and don't you forget it.
Some call me an unwanted child but I call myself gay ;D
If you want some drugs I can get them hmu ingame
If you need advice or help with anything community based I am the guy to talk to so hmu on discord @Storm#8877

LMAO people who are definitely not gone have said it.

Okay unban me now.

flow Offline
-rep
one of the most toxic kids ive seen in my whole time playing darkrp
very racist

(05-23-2020, 10:26 PM)flow Wrote: -rep
very racist
Didn't ask, dumb dumb.
He's fuming that I -rep'd his app.

NCRP pickle man Offline
(05-23-2020, 10:31 PM)[NCRP]JackTheRipper1806 Wrote:
very racist
Didn't ask, nigger.

imagine being this fucking toxic you retarded cracker
<p>

<!--StartFragment--></p><pre style="font-family: monospace, Courier; color: black; background-color: rgb(249, 249, 249); border: 1px solid rgb(221, 221, 221); padding: 1em; white-space: pre-wrap; line-height: 1.3em; overflow-x: auto; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial;"><br></pre><p class="sceditor-nlf"><br></p>

(05-23-2020, 11:31 PM)pickle man Wrote:
(05-23-2020, 10:31 PM)[NCRP]JackTheRipper1806 Wrote:
very racist
Didn't ask, nigger.

imagine being this fucking toxic you retarded cracker
Mad