No Cancer RP
epic server

flow's staff app :)
flow Offline
Information

What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/)
STEAM_0:0:72253642

What is your discord @ ?
flow#2322

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP?
31 at the moment of me writing this.

Do you have a working mic in-game?
Yes.

How old are you?

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before?
Yup

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank?
I was an Icefuse mod when I was 14, I was a mod.

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants?
I have experience with working with large servers, given Icefuse was smaller in comparison to today but it was still a big community at the time.  In my own opinion i'm very chill person who tries to not be toxic to other players no matter what.  But really I feel like i'm more qualified due to my experience and me being able to deal with toxic players etc.

Do you have experience with SAM?
I've heard of it and it looks easy to grasp but no i've never used it.

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school)
School and baseball but i'm still very active.

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day?
I can be on during anytime during the summer but during school id say about after 6pm or 7pm

Scenario

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?
I ask him for his side of the story on what happened, after hearing his side i check the logs to make sure the rdm happened and if player a was defending himself.  After this id bring in player A and ask if he RDM'd player B.  And since he did i ask player B if he wants the player warned or not then i would return both of the players.

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?
Check the prop logs to see if Player B placed anything and where he placed them, if he did I'd warn him for propblock.

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?
In this scenario there are multiple things you can do in my eyes.  Maybe the logs are glitching so id ask another staff member to check the logs, but if the same happens for him I would start a recording and spectate that user who was accused.

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do

I would tell him use !website to access the forums so he can report me.

NCRP pickle man Offline
=rep

+active
+not very minge
-app looks rushed
-not much time
<p>

<!--StartFragment--></p><pre style="font-family: monospace, Courier; color: black; background-color: rgb(249, 249, 249); border: 1px solid rgb(221, 221, 221); padding: 1em; white-space: pre-wrap; line-height: 1.3em; overflow-x: auto; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial;"><br></pre><p class="sceditor-nlf"><br></p>

JackTheRipper1806 Offline
-rep
Knew the retard wanted staff.
He's also gay if that helps.

NCRP pickle man Offline
(05-23-2020, 10:14 PM)[NCRP]JackTheRipper1806 Wrote: -rep

stop making retarded -reps you cunt
<p>

<!--StartFragment--></p><pre style="font-family: monospace, Courier; color: black; background-color: rgb(249, 249, 249); border: 1px solid rgb(221, 221, 221); padding: 1em; white-space: pre-wrap; line-height: 1.3em; overflow-x: auto; font-size: 14px; font-style: normal; font-variant-ligatures: normal; font-variant-caps: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; widows: 2; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; text-decoration-style: initial; text-decoration-color: initial;"><br></pre><p class="sceditor-nlf"><br></p>

Smile ツ Offline
(05-23-2020, 11:22 PM)pickle man Wrote:
(05-23-2020, 10:14 PM)[NCRP]JackTheRipper1806 Wrote: -rep

stop making retarded -reps you cunt

Fat, Gay, Stinky
 Not a mass rdmer

1990 Pennywise Offline
-rep scenarios could use more detail
I am a JR Moderator on NCRP.

- 1990 Pennywise#0531