No Cancer RP
epic server

Ban Appeal DaddyRose 5/24/2020
DaddyRose Offline
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/) - STEAM_0:1:157432091

What is your discord @? - DaddyRose#7449

Who banned you? - NCRP Aws0me 

What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)? - I was exploiting a gun dealer shelf glitch that I found a few days after getting super vip for the heavy gun dealer. 

Approximate time/date of ban? - I assuming last night no clue.

Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned. 
Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of?  No it wasn't false I was exploiting this glitch for couple of days but eventually stopped cause I knew I could get in trouble which I did.

Why should you be unbanned? I want to be unban from the server cause Its one of the few servers I like, I did fuck up by not telling staff I do regret it , I am sorry for also potentially fucking up the economy I didn't just give out the weapons I had for free or anything I just kept them to my self and to friends for defending, Honestly I want to be unban to have fun with the others but its up to you if I should even be a part of the community. Also my bad for not just telling yall about the player who sold me 300 DB for 2mil but hey it was a great deal.  Plus I just don't wanna play roblox or csgo all day.

Attached Files
.pdf   Ban image.pdf (Size: 25.21 KB / Downloads: 7)

[NCRP] Cart Offline
hm you do know that if you told us about the glitch we perhaps could have given you credits or let you keep like a quarter of the guns right
I am a Admin on No-Cancer RP.

Kicker™ NCRP Offline
"What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)? - I was exploiting a gun dealer shelf glitch that I found a few days after getting super vip for the heavy gun dealer. "
As you have said "I was exploiting a gun dealer shelf glitch". Our rules specifically say NO EXPLOITING. This is not a way to be unbanned. You will not be unbanned as you have abused the glitch for self benefit. The chance for unban is 0
"Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of? No it wasn't false I was exploiting this glitch for couple of days but eventually stopped cause I knew I could get in trouble which I did."
This also proves that you did use it and that "wasn't false". We do not take this lightly.
Different Breed of Admin
Having issues with staff? Please fill out a Player Report so either myself or another staff member can deal with the situation!
Sr. Admin|Management|Rules Committee|Staff Trainer
Need help? Reach out @Storm8877

You CCh While I 0xCC Offline
Not a 0% chance for unban. But thinking it's possible to get away with this, thinking we are incapable of tracking you down was a mistake I hope you won't make again. For your own good.
Huh 0xCC is GOD Angel

DaddyRose Offline
Which I wont make again on god

(05-24-2020, 02:44 PM)ğק⋆ ďå ɱåñ™ NCRP Wrote: "What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)? - I was exploiting a gun dealer shelf glitch that I found a few days after getting super vip for the heavy gun dealer. "
As you have said "I was exploiting a gun dealer shelf glitch". Our rules specifically say NO EXPLOITING. This is not a way to be unbanned. You will not be unbanned as you have abused the glitch for self benefit. The chance for unban is 0
"Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of?  No it wasn't false I was exploiting this glitch for couple of days but eventually stopped cause I knew I could get in trouble which I did."
This also proves that you did use it and that "wasn't false". We do not take this lightly.
yeah I said that the ban isn't false I was exploiting ".

Kicker™ NCRP Offline
Please refer to our rules section on the forums. It says no exploiting.
Different Breed of Admin
Having issues with staff? Please fill out a Player Report so either myself or another staff member can deal with the situation!
Sr. Admin|Management|Rules Committee|Staff Trainer
Need help? Reach out @Storm8877

Kazma ツ Offline
Exploiting, Not cool dude.
That British Lad, Kazma

Cool

|NC|RP| Aws0me Offline
Owner
Will consider.
owner guy

Check out my YouTube and Twitch if you want.

Join The No Cancer RP Discord for updates and more.