No Cancer RP
epic server

Deathtrap2025 Ban Appeal 5/25/2020
Deathtrap Offline
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/) STEAM_0:0:123674942

What is your discord @?Deathtrap2025#1161

Who banned you? MasterJoshex

What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)?Ban evasion 

Approximate time/date of ban?12:00Am 5/25/2020

Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned.

Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of? No I did not I only have one account and I did not leave the game to escape a ban.I do believe i was wrongly brought into a scandalous situation among without my consent. I had a group of friends that I did not know that they tried to use mutiple accounts and then after I got banned they told me that they brought me into the situation. 

Why should you be unbanned? I may have rambled on in the false ban part but i was not a accomplice to ban evasion. I had nothing to do with it and i was not consulted about it, and I was not even brought into a sit for it. Overall I just want a good experience on the server and i do not want my friends to ruin this situation for me even though i was not apart of it. Thank you for your time of reading through this if you did.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)