No Cancer RP
epic server

Ban Appeal Walter TF2 5/24/20
Walter TF2 Offline
What is your steamid? STEAM_0:1:228410910
What is your discord @? MajorFerguson21#0594
Who banned you? |NC|RP| Cookie man
What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)? LTAP
Approximate time/date of ban? 5/23/20 ~7:00
Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned.

Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of? This ban was not false, in the sense that I did what I was accused of.
Why should you be unbanned? I'm going to own up to it at the start, I fucked up by leaving the sit. I shouldn't have done that, but I was fed up from 2 previous sits in which the mods had unfairly judged me and hadn't listened to me, and when the same thing happened in this sit, I was just done. I don't think the sit should've even happened in the first place, as I think I was reported unfairly for RDM. Also, the mod in question didn't let me explain that I was in full right to kill the player in question (Forgot their name), and I think I was discriminated by my age. When I learned that the mod in question was planning to publicly shame my for something I didn't do, I outright left, being done with Dark RP for the day, and without being aware that it was a bannable offense.

Smile Offline
So you did leave

Walter TF2 Offline
(05-25-2020, 07:50 PM)Smile ツ Wrote: So you did leave
Yes.

spooky tf2 Offline
+rep cool guy to play with

Cookie man Offline
its only 1 week so just wait until you get unbanned

Kicker™ NCRP Offline
I agree with Cookie man's decision as you did leave mid sit and we have our staff members follow guidelines for punishments and sometimes not all reasons are the same but it is still something we have to do as it is our job and we try to do the best we can.
Different Breed of Admin
Having issues with staff? Please fill out a Player Report so either myself or another staff member can deal with the situation!
Sr. Admin|Management|Rules Committee|Staff Trainer
Need help? Reach out @Storm8877

|NC|RP| Aws0me Offline
Owner
What do you mean by the mod was discriminating against you because of your age? Also what do you mean by he was going to publicly shame you?
owner guy

Check out my YouTube and Twitch if you want.

Join The No Cancer RP Discord for updates and more.

le Offline
(05-27-2020, 10:05 AM)|NC|RP| Aws0me Wrote: What do you mean by the mod was discriminating against you because of your age? Also what do you mean by he was going to publicly shame you?
He probably means that he was going to be jailed, and most of the time people jail around fountain and people basically watch them and make fun of them. Idk about the age part though lmaoo