No Cancer RP
epic server

Cookie Man needs demoted now!
Lego-_-_-Snake420 Offline
STEAMID(of reported user(s)):  STEAM_0:1:460029964, Cookie Man
Approximate time/date of incident: around 3:20 AM PST, 28/05/20
What you are reporting for: False warn, claiming i was mrdming when i shot one person who didnt even care that he was caught in the crossfire between me and Venom (i was spiderman). If nothing happens about this i am charging back my SVIP and never playing on this server again, you need to train your staff to listen to both sides and if its clear there was no mrdming happening then dont punish for mdrm.
Evidence: Ask Potato, he was Venom.

Cookie man Offline
i dont care about you killing venom you killed this other guy who wasn't venom 2 times once when he was jailed and once in the streets then you killed venom after that and i never said you were mass rdming then when you were in my sit i warned you for lying to staff you said you didnt kill the guy i watched you do it thats why i warned then you left after i jailed you for 4min for RDM then you left your not getting unbanned you left your jail cell you could of just waited 4min instead you now have to wait 1 week

|NC|RP| Aws0me Offline
Owner
If you want something to happen you should try being more respectful and not resorting to threats. Not only is that illegal, but also scummy you agreed that there were no refunds when you bought your super vip. I would be much more inclined to investigate this if you didn't threaten my income.
owner guy

Check out my YouTube and Twitch if you want.

Join The No Cancer RP Discord for updates and more.

[NCRP] Cart Offline
He gonna win the chargeback claim because of his TOS lol. I don't think a chargeback would change anything in relation to a warn
I am a Admin on No-Cancer RP.

dota 2 player Offline
Not pog
I am Admin on NCRP.

- NOFEARS#0531

Kicker™ NCRP Offline
Very Not POG
Different Breed of Admin
Having issues with staff? Please fill out a Player Report so either myself or another staff member can deal with the situation!
Sr. Admin|Management|Rules Committee|Staff Trainer
Need help? Reach out @Storm8877

CrazyCookieeaterNoCancerRP.com Offline
gaming

Cookie man Offline
gaming

$wagson Offline
True!
I'm the owner... What else would I put in my signature... kek
Check out some cheaters that were banned in the Cheater Hall of Shame. Smile      
Follow my Instagram.
   
Join my Discord.
   
Join The No Cancer RP Discord for updates and more.