epic server

Unban Appeal
Vexxin McCray Offline
What is your steamid? STEAM_0:0:120941316

What is your discord @? Vexxin McCray#7491

Who banned you? Console

What is your ban reason? No Cancer Anti-Cheat - Cheats Detected

Approximate time/date of ban? I'm not sure but I think it was on 5/28/2020

Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned.

Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of? I was accused of cheating

Why should you be unbanned?

I was B-Hopping down a tunnel and all the sudden I get pulled by a moderator who said, "What's up with the bhop scripts." I told him that I didn't have a script because I never cheat on Gmod, let alone any game (You can check my V.A.C History). All of the sudden I get banned. I was also in a call with someone named Jesus and I had asked him to tell an admin to help me out. The reason why I should be unbanned is that it is a false ban. I had no idea what happened during that. I think why Console Detected me getting banned as BHOP was because of the BHOP mode in ULX. The moderator (AKA the person who helped me out) is Toxic. I'm not sure there is any other way to explain it.

-PS forgot to add that the Moderator pulled me aside pulled up this weird Console Log. It went along the lines of "Soundplay.lua". I'm not sure what that means. However, I had no chance to explain before the ban too. I was at a lost for words when this came to my attention

Kazma ツ Offline
We'll have to get the owner to check the anti cheat logs. If you're telling the truth you might be unbanned.
That British Lad, Kazma

Cool

Kicker™ NCRP Offline
It does seem as if you have triggered our anti-cheat with your bhopping. Banned for Bhop Check. You will be unbanned.
Different Breed of Admin
Having issues with staff? Please fill out a Player Report so either myself or another staff member can deal with the situation!
Sr. Admin|Management|Rules Committee|Staff Trainer
Need help? Reach out @Storm8877