No Cancer RP
epic server

Yang unban
Walter Offline

What is your steamid? STEAM_0:0:460020070

What is your discord @? Mauro#1424

Who banned you? Cumpit man

What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)? You have been banned by |NC|RP| Cookie man 1 week for mass rdm

Approximate time/date of ban? 6/10/2020 12:39

Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. 

Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of? Not false

Why should you be unbanned?  I should be unbanned because I had forgotten to look at the description of school shooter before turning into it and adverting terror which I had not read the description so I had not known that I had to be in a building and so did the people I killed I had adverted terror instead of school shooting and in the process had killed some people without them being in a building and hadn't realized they had to be in one until Cookie man had told me which is when i stopped then had a sit and been put in jail for cookie to talk to a higher up and see how I should be dealt with. After all I had made a huge mistake then I regret doing and not paying attention before doing but everyone makes mistakes and think I should be given a second chance but I am sorry about me not paying attention and making the wrong mistake.

[NCRP] Cart Offline
I mean you seem sincere about it, perhaps you could get a shortened ban.
I am a Admin on No-Cancer RP.

Walter Offline
(06-10-2020, 03:49 PM)[NCRP] Cart Wrote: I mean you seem sincere about it, perhaps you could get a shortened ban.

Its been almost 4 days which means my ban is almost up is it gonna get shortened or will it stay the as it is?

Kazma ツ Offline
Hey bro, I'll unban you now sorry for the wait. Also check discord Echo wants to speak to you.  Smile
That British Lad, Kazma

Cool