No Cancer RP
epic server

Puncake.VEVO Application
Puncake.VEVO Offline
Information

What is your steamid? STEAM_0:1:67781472

What is your discord @ ? Puncake#4813

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP? 7h 42min (guess nvm bro)

Do you have a working mic in-game? Yes

How old are you? 18

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before? Yes

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank? Mountain rp (discontinued) Head Admin, borealis networks (also discontinued) Head Game Master, A couple others I cant Remember.

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants? I have an insane amount of free time because my summer job was canceled and i do independent study for highschool. (i know everyone is doing online school right now but my school is actually online). I also have a very high tolerance for stupidity that a lot of other people don't have, I understand people when they get frustrated or need help in games like this. 

Do you have experience with SAM? A alot, yes.

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school) Just online school, maybe a job in the future but not for a little bit.

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day? 12-1 pm (im pst) to around 1-2 am when needed

Scenario

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do? You separate them and hear both sides of the story separately, after doing so you take notes of both of their stories and compare them to logs. While looking at logs you normally find out who's lying and who's not. If the offender really did RDM then you jail them for their first offence or give them a warning depending on how they acted in the sit.

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do? Check prop logs for any props the player spawned, If Player A saw what prop it is before player B deleted it (if he did trying to hide), iif the prop is still there you remove it and jail or warn player B 
10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do? See if the one kill was actually an rdm or if hes being ganged up on because he said something or did something someone didnt like. If hes just being ganged up on let him go and keep an eye out for him.

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do? Link him the forums and give him my name. After doing so check the forums for a report. If he doesnt report you (which he probably wont cause players are just salty sometimes) just go along my merry way. I would probable record the events in a note doc with the date and the name of the player ans send it to a higher up just for peace of mind.
Bro my washing machine doesn't have a strap

NCRP | Kazma ツ Offline
You can check your in game time using "!time". Please update your post with the correct amount of playtime.
Having free time isn't a special skill, however it's definitely a plus.
+Experience
Nicely formatted. Scenarios could be better.
That British Lad, Kazma

Cool

Puncake.VEVO Offline
(06-21-2020, 06:57 AM)NCRP | Kazma ツ Wrote: You can check your in game time using "!time". Please update your post with the correct amount of playtime.
Having free time isn't a special skill, however it's definitely a plus.
+Experience
Nicely formatted. Scenarios could be better.
I didn't feel like the scenarios needed to be complicated. There's no point to complicate something that can be solved quickly with a level head.

NCRP | Kazma ツ Offline
You need 20+ hours playtime minimum on the server. Please re-apply either in a week and/or when your playtime is above the minimum requirement.

They don't need to be complicated. They could be more detailed however.
That British Lad, Kazma

Cool

NCRP Nea likes feet Offline
Staff Manager
Get 20 hours and ill accept
I really just been da Staff Managa on gang