No Cancer RP
epic server

Rain B's Staff Application
Rain B Offline
Information

What is your steamid?
STEAM_0:1:214610816

What is your discord @ ?
Rain ˞˞#7718 ( Has unicode in it ) ( id : 310878516529070101 )

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP? 
120 Hours give or take ( Updated time as of 06/24)

Do you have a working mic in-game?
Yes

How old are you?

I am 13 years old, although dont let my age differ from this application.

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before?

No I have not been staff on other servers.

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank?

N/A

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants?
Schools over on the 27th, I won't be only spending 6 hours on. I'll be on a lot, I am usually on at night when staff are either AFK or just sleeping. I can learn easily from my mistakes.
I stay calm in situations when some other people may have trouble.

Do you have experience with SAM?
No, but I hear its really easy if you know ULX.

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school)
I have a job, Mondays thursdays 1:10pm - 5:10pm

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day?
I can be on really anytime im home, I'll usually be on around 10:00 am - 10:00 pm

Scenario

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?

I would bring Player B first get his side of what happened, after hearing what has happened I would check logs after confirming, Player A RDMed Player B, I would bring player A to the sit room and ask if he RDMed Player B if he lies, I would warn him for lying to a admin and rdm, If he tells the truth, id ask Player B if he would like Player A, Warned, Jailed, or a verbal warning

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?

I would Bring Player B to an enclosed sit room then ask Player A if he has any screenshots/video evidence, outcome 1 Player A has evidence, I confirm that player B was problocking, I secondly would ask if he propblocked if he lies I would warn for lying to staff, warn for Propblocking, jail him. Outcome 2 Player A has no evidence I would ask for any witnesses if none found I would give player B a verbal warning as I can't prove he did indeed propblock.

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?

I would bring 2 players and the accused player. Ask what happened if logs say he killed one person I would ask the accusers if they have evidence, and ask if he had RDMed on any other accounts if not and proof shows he somehow killed more than 1 player I would message a HR what to do as logs say one thing but evidence say something else. If accusers do not have evidence I would warn and jail the accused for RDM

A player calls you a shit staff, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do

I would let him, if he demands stuff or he will report me, I will get a HR+ to deal with this with me.

https://i.imgur.com/9ajkDH0.png
https://i.imgur.com/x0dF1SG.png

NCRP | Kazma ツ Offline
+Playtime
+Decent app
Your last question doesn't make a lot of sense tho
That British Lad, Kazma

Cool

You CCh While I 0xCC Offline
(05-24-2020, 02:44 PM)ğק⋆ Kicker™ NCRP Wrote: How old are you?

I am 13 years old, although dont let my age differ from this application.
I would like to reassure you that we have no control over your age differing from this application.
Have a good day sir
Huh 0xCC is GOD Angel

NCRP Smile ツ Offline
nahhh
Perhaps a Mod

|NC|RP| KingElusio (2) Offline
You have been advertising your app all the time on server
Hi im KingyBoBingy im a Jr Admin on No CancerRP. If you are ever on the server and need help just do !report and your reason and staff will be with you shortly, also if you join the server please donate to the server as it helps us grow and add new things to the server to make it more fun for new and returning players. Also go follow awsome on twitch at https://www.twitch.tv/Awsomethefirst also go and sub to him as well!

Rain B Offline
(06-25-2020, 02:38 PM)|NC|RP| KingElusio (2) Wrote: You have been advertising your app all the time on server
Really, cause I have mentioned my app twice I believe, not advertised.

Please confirm your accusations before stating them.

Sincerely Rain B

NCRP Nea likes feet Offline
Staff Manager
Application accepted. I will contact you via discord for a mini interview in then ill tell you if you are staff or not
I really just been da Staff Managa on gang

Rain B Offline
(06-26-2020, 12:29 PM)NCRP Nea likes feet Wrote: Application accepted. I will contact you via discord for a mini interview in then ill tell you if you are staff or not
Great waiting for a PM.

Sincerely Rain B