No Cancer RP
epic server

KingElusio Application
|NC|RP| KingElusio (2) Offline
Information

What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/
STEAM_0:0:446852211
What is your discord @ ? @kingelusio#8989(yall already know this)

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP? Over 2 months 

Do you have a working mic in-game? Fuck yea daddy

How old are you? 18

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before? Yea, this one

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank? I was admin when i was demoted but made it to event manager at a point in time.

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants? I got a shit load of experience, i already know the rules, been playin on the same server for fuckin 2 years, and im fucking king elusio

Do you have experience with SAM? Yea

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school) no, money comes easy

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day? 6pm to 4am eastern time

Scenario

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do? If player A is actually new and i see he is new to gmod i will inform him he needs to read the !motd before playing and will punish for rdm, i will note if he is new i may try to ask player B if he still would like him punished as i know people can change their minds when they hear they are new to gmod.

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do? I will ask playerB what props were used, search for said props, and punish accordingly, now if i dont find anything in logs i will ask player B for any proof.

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do? Inform the people he killed 1 person and then i would bring both people involved to a sit and proceed to figure out why player A killed player B, after doing some searching in logs i will then go on to punish player A if he did rdm him but if it wasnt rdm and was valid ima let him go.

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do? Go cry in a corner and tell them please go report me On the forums because if i am abusing then no shit I deserve to be reported

Extra:
Echo has smoll pp but big pp at same time, when your already accepted.
Hi im KingyBoBingy im a Jr Admin on No CancerRP. If you are ever on the server and need help just do !report and your reason and staff will be with you shortly, also if you join the server please donate to the server as it helps us grow and add new things to the server to make it more fun for new and returning players. Also go follow awsome on twitch at https://www.twitch.tv/Awsomethefirst also go and sub to him as well!

NCRP Zentry Offline
Jradmin on cancer rp
Hey king you should slip those 100 dollars for the 20th time for that t mod buddy!!
Not a staff member i sware

[NCRP] Cart Offline
i dont think we can even reject this
I am a Admin on No-Cancer RP.

|NC|RP| KingElusio (2) Offline
(06-25-2020, 04:02 PM)NCRP Zentry Wrote: Hey king you should slip those 100 dollars for the 20th time for that t mod buddy!!
Yep 20th time when i did it twice and i could care less about how much i spend, my money My choice
Hi im KingyBoBingy im a Jr Admin on No CancerRP. If you are ever on the server and need help just do !report and your reason and staff will be with you shortly, also if you join the server please donate to the server as it helps us grow and add new things to the server to make it more fun for new and returning players. Also go follow awsome on twitch at https://www.twitch.tv/Awsomethefirst also go and sub to him as well!

NCRP Nea likes feet Offline
Staff Manager
accepted
I really just been da Staff Managa on gang

NiggaCat Offline
This nigga really said "Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school) no, money comes easy"

hahahahahahahahahahahaha