No Cancer RP
epic server

Wire Money Detectors Suggestion
Steve Cow Offline
Lightbulb 
Why should they be added?
I think that wire money detectors would be a great thing to add to the server.  They are a helpful tool to those who like making stores with a touch of wire added into them and whatever else you need!

What is a wire money detector?
It is a simple tool that puts a device on the prop you wish, this prop then can detect how much money is touching that prop, and output a value of the amount of money.

What is it used for?
You can use it to make donation boxes with a screen displaying how much money is in the container, making automatic vending machines using equal to gates and users and some other wire tools, payment systems to enter a designated area, and many other wonderful uses!

Conclusion
I think it would introduce a lot of cool new uses for wire on the server. I think many others would enjoy this addition to the server!

CrazyCookieeaterNoCancerRP.com Offline
+1 why the fuck not sounds cool let's see how quicky people will start abusing it

Steve Cow Offline
(04-14-2018, 02:58 AM)CrazyCookieeater|NoCancerRP.com| Wrote: +1 why the fuck not sounds cool let's see how quicky people will start abusing it

That's the great thing, you can't abuse it.  When money is in contact with the prop with it, the detector just outputs a value. It doesn't actually store the money, just the value of the money.  It's like putting something on a scale and how it outputs the weight, except the something is money, and the weight is the amount.