No Cancer RP
epic server

Staff Application Donk
NCRP Donk Offline
What is your steamid? My steam id is STEAM_0:0:81976768 and just in case my steam id64 is 76561198124219264

What is your discord @Donk#5505

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP? 145h

Do you have a working mic in-game? Yes I do

How old are you? im 14 almost 15 in a month

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before? Yes I have

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank? this server by paying and mod

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants? No mater what I always listen to both sides before coming to a conclusion and can stay calm throughout the whole situation.
Do you have experience with SAM? Yes 

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school) I do acting for a living and I love video games

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day? Most of the time 2- 10 hours so usually from morning 12am to 10pm maybe longer.

Scenario

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do? I ask what has happened and in this case rdm so I go to check logs and player A has rdm player B since they are new I will give them motd and explain what rdm is and once they get it I will send them off with a warning then asking if this solved Player Bs problem.

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do? I will check for spawn logs and if there were props then I will first warn but if it happens again there will be different punishments.

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do? To be honest im not sure what to do so I would ask a higher up rank and observe what they would do so I could learn off what they did so I know what to do next time this happens.

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do? I would ignore them calling me shit then if I did do something bad i would face the consequences for it.

UR BOI Donk Jrmod On NCRP

NCRP Inquisition Offline
+has experience
-Scenarios could be better
-Inconsistent capitalization of I, seems rushed
I do the head mod on the funny ncrp           

NCRP Donk Offline
(07-29-2020, 03:55 PM)NCRP Inquisition Wrote: +has experience
-Scenarios could be better
-Inconsistent capitalization of I, seems rushed
Not sure if i'm allowed to change it but when I see someone say things I have wrong its just natural instinct to fix it thank you for your comment.

NCRP davy Offline
+ See you a lot on the server, haven't had any problem with you.
+ Decent hours and possible night crew
- Wish the scenarios could be improved and detailed a bit more
davy#1335

SrMod on No Cancer RP

NCRP EchoBallsHD Offline
Staff Manager
yes fatass
I really just been da Staff Managa on gang