No Cancer RP
epic server

DiShWaShErS appeal-unfair ban
DiShWaShEr Offline
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/ STEAM_0:1:219051150

What is your discord @? DiShWaShEr#7539

Who banned you? MIATA STAEM_0:0:102941399

What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)? Minge

Approximate time/date of ban? 6pm 8/27/20

Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned.

Disconnect:

You are banned by:miata (STAEM_0:0:102941399)

Reason: Minge

You will be unbaned in: 6 days, 23 hours, 51 minutes

Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of? yes i got no sit when i got baned i got warned twice out of no ware with no one talking to me  and when i asked for a sit they couldent tell me what rule i broke and said they dident have a come back to my defence. they just told me to ask an admen or some one if the swastica was raceist. then i asked for a real sit with the persom who warned me and boom baned for a week

Why should you be unbanned? i did nothing wrong, i broke no rules i got no sit, i got warned twice for no reason without any verbal warning, i have 3 weeks of play time on this server, and the admen that did pull me into a sit said he was "to retarded to make a counter argument"

Hope i did it right this time

$wagson Offline
is that some new revolutionary screenshot?
I'm the owner... What else would I put in my signature... kek
Check out some cheaters that were banned in the Cheater Hall of Shame. Smile      
Follow my Instagram.
   
Join my Discord.
   
Join The No Cancer RP Discord for updates and more.

le Offline
Nice screenshot lol.

You placed down the swastikas several times, and after I kept deleting them, I warned you. I was also told by other staff that you have done it before and have been warned before I got on and took care of it. When you "asked for a sit" I teleported to you and told you that you're not allowed to place down swastikas because they're racist. You didn't respond AT ALL. You literally had to make up stuff for your appeal. You broke rules, you got a sit, you were warned TWICE to stop. You know that the swastika is a racist symbol and you continued to place it down. If you had a working brain, you would think that'd you'd stop placing it after the first time. But because you have CONTINUALLY placed it down. I banned you (after talking with other staff and higher-ups about what to do). Your playtime does not mean you get a shorter ban. And your constant spam and rudeness in the Discord does NOT help your case. Wait out your ban time.

Also, these are on sale on Amazon <3 https://www.amazon.com/Merriam-Webster-D...087779930X

Smile Offline
wah wah waaah

|NC|RP| Aws0me Offline
Owner
Accepted. Please listen to staff next time.
owner guy

Check out my YouTube and Twitch if you want.

Join The No Cancer RP Discord for updates and more.