No Cancer RP
epic server

Ban Appeal
Evil_Griffin Offline
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/)STEAM_0:0:222935618

Evil_Griffin#5679

Story ncrp

nitrp, mrdm and gay people

2 days ago from this post
I cant get a screeny for some reason cause gmod is gay

It is false i did /advert terror as a terrorist and killed people even did /advert over when i died i got warned casue all the trial-mods on where friends with the people who where doing the stuff i was reporting or the people i was reporting was a mod and was more powerful then the dude who took the report.

Cause that ^ i mean if not ill just leave and u can deal with ur 8 player count rn and half are mods so lol

le Offline
this shit is rushed as hell wtf lmao

also i think u should be perma banned bc story is sexy as fuck and he would never lie, i am so fucking horny rn jesus christ

my kidneys are about to fail brb

Kazma ツ Offline
Do you have names of the person (which you said was staff) who reported you? If so I can ask them for their side of the story to help develop my understanding of what exactly went on.

I'm afraid with no evidence it will be a lot harder to prove that you are being truthful and so I can not promise that you will be unbanned.
That British Lad, Kazma

Cool

NCRP Dick Kickem Offline
You continuously broke the rules and insulted the staff team, and now you are seemingly wondering how you managed to get yourself banned.
God I Hate Thumbnalious ping his discord @Humphrey#8347
Jr Admin Dick Kickem
Feel free to talk to me about anything you need help with in NCRP

Dick Kickem#7073