No Cancer RP
epic server

Liskyval's Staff Application
liskyval Offline
Liskyval's Staff Application 
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/) |76561199065823934

What is your discord @ ?| churro#2165

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP?| 3, but ive gotten to know some of the mods.

Do you have a working mic in-game? |Yes.

How old are you?| 13.

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before?| No.

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank?| N/A

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants? | I have a sense of humor, And id be happy to read other applicaticions and take sits.

Do you have experience with SAM? | No, but I would definetly learn it along the way.

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school) | School.

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day? | 5 to 9 est.

Scenario

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do? | Check the logs, if its Player A's first time rdm i would give him a warning and return both of the players and tell them to have a good day. If something happens again i would take more action and after pay attention to both of the players

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?| Ask player A for footage, or witnesses, and tell Player B to not propblock.

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do? | Tell evrybody to stop accusing him for something he didnt do, and say it personally to Player A and B.

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do | Ask him what he is unhappy with and if its true ill try to change it.

ADDITIONAL COMMENT
Hi, i just want to say it would be a great honor to being staff in the server and even though i dont have much time on the server i would greatly appreciate it for you: the reader. to think about it and give me a try (:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------END OF APPLICATION-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$wagson Offline
Empty server for now. Why are you applying?
Im the owner... What else would I put in my signature.. kek
Check out some cheaters that were banned in the Cheater Hall of Shame

liskyval Offline
bored