No Cancer RP
epic server

Meowlan Staff report and false warn
Shotplus21 #RustyPot Offline
STEAMID(of reported user(s)): STEAM_0:1:214177838
Approximate time/date of incident: 12/28/2021 at around midnight
What you are reporting for: I was reported for rda when I arrested a terrorist as a terrorist task force which in my job description I can aos terrorist. I get brought to the sit and I tell him that I am allowed to do that and mention its in my job description. He agrees and returns me. Then he teleports me again says I did rda and warns me then ends the sit and flies off. It is a false warn since as a terrorist task force I can aos any terrorist. after I say that im going to the fourms he takes it as a joke saying "12:06:02 AM Mod | (OOC) Meowlan the chatbot: i love thatsentence". I would like the warn removed and the staff member talked to 
Evidence: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/...Q5MDY5Mzgs here is the clip of me getting warned 

Meowlan Offline
after i returned you the first time i read through the job description of your current job (Terrorist Task Force) wich says: "You may AOS terrorists and KOS anyone who have killed 2 ore more people in rapid succesion(within 10 seconds of the first kill)."

Since the terrorist did not kill 2 people or more within 10 seconds of the first kill i brought you back to warn you since you had no permission kill the terrorist .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

5000 hour bug abuser 

Head Janitor? | Management | Wiremod Abuser

Need help with anything staff or wiremod related? Contact me on discord @meowlan

|NC|RP| Aws0me Offline
Owner
I talked to Meow, he seemed to think that you killed him instead of arresting him. I will remove the warn.
owner guy

Check out my YouTube and Twitch if you want.

Join The No Cancer RP Discord for updates and more.