No Cancer RP
epic server

UI Improvements - Contrast
K4su Offline
Suggestion
Increase contrast on the current in-game UI.

Description
At some places the in-game UI has too little contrast for the text to be readable. Here's an example when playing as Hobo:

You can read up on which ratios should be used here: https://material.io/design/usability/acc...d-contrast

RadioactvePickles Offline
chili eater
I'll look into this. Thanks for bringing it to my attention!
Hello, I am a <player?> on No Cancer RP! If you have any questions or concerns, please add me on Discord: RadioactvePixels#0426

K4su Offline
Just to show another example of where the contrast is too low. There might be other examples left though.

K4su Offline
(12-30-2021, 07:26 PM)Radioactve Wrote: I'll look into this. Thanks for bringing it to my attention!

What's the status on this? Smile

K4su Offline
Can I assume this suggestion to be rejected as there has been no activity from staff in over 3 months, even though the first reaction appeared positive?

Mr.Clutch Offline
(04-06-2022, 03:57 PM)K4su Wrote: Can I assume this suggestion to be rejected as there has been no activity from staff in over 3 months, even though the first reaction appeared positive? 
Hey man I love that you are reaching out with suggestions for the server and I'm sorry that you feel like you are being ignored, I will mention this to the owner to make sure he is aware. 
It's just me Mr.Clutch The Jr. Admin

If you have any questions/concerns about a rep I gave or anything you need help with, you can DM me on discord @Mr. Clutch#8675