No Cancer RP
epic server

Kidnap rules should be revised.
Mr.Clutch Offline
I really think kidnapping right now is just a way for people to troll/rdm without it technically being against the rules. All people seem to do is tazer, kidnap, then KOS or they just drag them to the skybox and then KOS them. Personally I don't care that much when it happens but I can also break out of elastic so I never get trapped. I think there should be a minimum time they should have to be held for and you should have to try and get something from them (money, printers, guns ect). I just think it's really cancerous of people to only kidnap for the sake of killing someone.
It's just me Mr.Clutch The Jr. Admin

If you have any questions/concerns about a rep I gave or anything you need help with, you can DM me on discord @Mr. Clutch#8675

Smile Offline
So you want to be held for 10 minutes and then be killed after instead of just being killed immediately?

Pelixo Offline
So you want to be held for 10 minutes and then be killed after instead of just being killed immediately?
Yessir

le Offline

Maddog Offline
A work around have been made by the Rules Committee. Expect to see that problem less when the new rules are implemented
Smile
Rule Reader Extraordinaire