ethiopian food Offline
STEAM_0:1:185173267
B R U H#1426
Mr.Clutch
NITRP
feb 22
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnZFzUuZ...l=Jameskii
if u go to watch from 5:15-7:26 youll see exactly why my ban was unjust
i should be unbanned because its fairly obvious i was following the rules as best i could, i cant help when someone puts a fading door on top of their building sign and flicks it off when a mod goes to check.

WeebIsASadCat Offline
Unbanned

You are unbanned from the server, I reviewed this earlier but forgot about unbanning you but another admin has unbanned you now. We apologize for what happened and we will try to make sure it doesn't happen again
Hello, I am one of the Event Managers on NCRP. If you have any questions or issues you want to talk about, feel free to pm me on Discord (WeebIsASadCat#1604) or when I'm on the server. I'll try to answer them when/if I can. (This goes for anyone and everyone. Make sure they are actual questions though.)
You can also send me a message via the forums here but it will most likely not be answered right away as I only check the forums once or a few times a day.
If I am offline on discord try your best to not ask me questions as I am most likely busy with something or it's late at night and I'm trying to/am sleeping.