No Cancer RP
epic server

[Forum] Forum re-organization
K4su Offline
Description
The forums appear quite messy and I suggest reorganizing them. For example by closing and moving old threads to an archive, public or private.
The Suggestions, Player Reports, Staff Applications, and other subforums should receive a folder to archive old posts.

Advantages
Clean forums and easier to find discussions which are still ongoing.

Lawn Chair Offline
+ Support

I agree, it would lend itself to far easier navigation and an overall cleaner look!
I do be Head Staff Trainer and Jr. Admin on here, find me on in da evenings
Plz don't make me swing ban hammer, it's heavy
Let me know if you need anything or if you have any questions! Aws0me doesn't let me have a life outside NCRP <3

You can always message me on Discord: advJosh#4290

K4su Offline
Can I assume this suggestion to be rejected as there has been no activity within 3 weeks?

|NC|RP| Aws0me Offline
Owner
no I am just very busy with other things - when I get some free time I will try to see what I can do
owner guy

Check out my YouTube and Twitch if you want.

Join The No Cancer RP Discord for updates and more.

K4su Offline
Forgive me for being so forward, but are you the only person on the staff team being able to handle this task? I understand Moderators might not be able to handle a task of such magnitude, however, I assume your team not entirely be composed of Moderators.
I can offer to take some time to offer some more specific ideas and discuss them with your staff team.