No Cancer RP
epic server

Sky7836's Ban Appeal
[IV] Sky7836 Offline
Information

What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/) <!--td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placementConfusedame-cell;}-->STEAM_0:1:184331634  [size=1]STEAM_0:1:184331634[/size]

STEAM_0:1:184331634

What is your discord @? Sky7836#6381

Who banned you? H Doc

What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)? MRDM

Approximate time/date of ban? 1 Week

Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned.
https://imgur.com/a/YvpCGA6
Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of?
Somewhat, three of us in a call were just punching each other for fun. Two of us got pulled to a sit and i got banned and i told him it was just three of us and then he doesnt ban the other guy and lets him off with a warning. There should be no reason I don't get a warning but he does.
Why should you be unbanned?

It was three of us messing around. We didn't kill anyone else outside the group.

WeebIsASadCat Offline
Under Review
I will consult the person who banned you, check logs, and I will reply later telling you if you will be unbanned or not.

Unbanned
Unbanned

After checking logs I found that you were friends with "hows it dude" and that he probably reported you as a joke. There were two other people you did fight but only once and one ended with you dying and then nobody died in the other one. The staff member was talked to about how they should pay more attention and how they should check to see if they are actually friends first. I apologize for the false ban and hope you will join the server again and hopefully have a regular RP session.
Hello, I am one of the Event Managers on NCRP. If you have any questions or issues you want to talk about, feel free to pm me on Discord (WeebIsASadCat#1604) or when I'm on the server. I'll try to answer them when/if I can. (This goes for anyone and everyone. Make sure they are actual questions though.)
You can also send me a message via the forums here but it will most likely not be answered right away as I only check the forums once or a few times a day.
If I am offline on discord try your best to not ask me questions as I am most likely busy with something or it's late at night and I'm trying to/am sleeping.