No Cancer RP
epic server

BAN-APPEAL (2019 Scamming Accusation)
TOOHOT Offline
Hello, I have not played on this server for over 2 years now due to an accusation of scamming saying that I did not pay the person who raided me after I adverted I will pay the person who successfully raids me. I was permabanned for this reason, which I think is very excessive I would like to explain my case here. I really enjoyed this server very much due to the kind community as well as the fun well modded server. I enjoyed this server so much that I even bought a VIP package and would really appreciate it if I could start to play and enjoy this server again.

Thankyou, TOOHOT

Heres my steam ID (I didn't know if u needed it)

(https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/7656...39953/home)

Papi#7802

NCRP Dont Tell EM

Scamming Accusation

Around Mid 2019

[Image: 0?ui=2&ik=71ba1efebd&attid=0.1&permmsgid...063e6a2601]

I beleive I should be unbanned because a permanant ban is very excessive for something this minor and I belive I have chnaged as well as will never do something like that again. I also enjoyed this server very much and would enjoy to play on it and make it better.

NCRP Dick Kickem Offline
based
God I Hate Thumbnalious ping his discord @Humphrey#8347
Jr Admin Dick Kickem
Feel free to talk to me about anything you need help with in NCRP

Dick Kickem#7073

WeebIsASadCat Offline
Unbanned
You are unbanned. Although I also agree that a perm was harsh please do not false advertise about a raid prize when you play on the server next.
Hello, I am one of the Event Managers on NCRP. If you have any questions or issues you want to talk about, feel free to pm me on Discord (WeebIsASadCat#1604) or when I'm on the server. I'll try to answer them when/if I can. (This goes for anyone and everyone. Make sure they are actual questions though.)
You can also send me a message via the forums here but it will most likely not be answered right away as I only check the forums once or a few times a day.
If I am offline on discord try your best to not ask me questions as I am most likely busy with something or it's late at night and I'm trying to/am sleeping.