No Cancer RP
epic server

Steves Ban Appeal
Shotplus21 #RustyPot Offline
You and your party members were constantly harassing the guy you were rdming in my sits before and I have clips of them spamming grav gun and pushing people into you're kos line and at the time the admin area was a damn rdm arena with cars I shouldn't need to go there anyways when you know its a sit and you do it twice in a row. as a player who has been on for a good amount of time you should know that and respect that. logs show you guys kosing the street multiple times which you were punished for fairly. as for the other guy he was also punished for harassment on his part to which all of this can be seen in logs. hatsnek helped with sits so I wasn't the only one on duty doing sits which he can account for and logs will also show. I was seeing both sides and was spectating everyone and it went on and on after both sides were told to stop. and the "two rdms" were both in sits and logs have pages of you guys like I said kosing the street. Also one last thing you were force absorbing people into your kos line and killing them which is common sense not allowed which logs will show.

Messages In This Thread
Steves Ban Appeal - by SteveIsJobless - 06-03-2022, 01:34 AM
RE: Steves Ban Appeal - by ショットプルスL - 06-03-2022, 01:42 AM
RE: Steves Ban Appeal - by WeebIsASadCat - 06-03-2022, 06:16 PM