No Cancer RP
epic server

Ban appeal
*Zelch BAKA Offline
What is your discord @? Boogy#1412

Who banned you? Smile

What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)? NITRP

Approximate time/date of ban? 6/11/22  11:10

Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned.
Wont let me dm me on discord to see
Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of?
Nitrp they say it was rdm but i was a terroist and i said /advert Terror and i Killed 5-8 people at a time waiting a while to do it again.
Why should you be unbanned
There are admins that do this every 2 mins and drop a nuke but for me killing people with an ak its a 3 week ban i used the advert so i should be fine, the admin didnt even pull me to a sit to talk to me he insta banned me for no reason they should talk before a ban i belive i should be unbanned because i used the advert and the advert clears you that was the only time i had killed anyone

WeebIsASadCat Offline
Unbanned via Donk
Hello, I am one of the Event Managers on NCRP. If you have any questions or issues you want to talk about, feel free to pm me on Discord (WeebIsASadCat#1604) or when I'm on the server. I'll try to answer them when/if I can. (This goes for anyone and everyone. Make sure they are actual questions though.)
You can also send me a message via the forums here but it will most likely not be answered right away as I only check the forums once or a few times a day.
If I am offline on discord try your best to not ask me questions as I am most likely busy with something or it's late at night and I'm trying to/am sleeping.