No Cancer RP
epic server

Spidy's ban appeal
chinaslutfucker435687 Offline
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/)
STEAM_0:0:120822545
What is your discord @?
Spenceer#2562
Who banned you?
Foxies
What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)?
LTAP
Approximate time/date of ban?
12 AM June 22
Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned.
[Image: moVXwFw][Image: moVXwFw]
Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of?
So basically what happened was i was in a sit for rdm and a lot of shit was going on and i was returned and the admin was gonna bring us back later i think so i was returned and assumed the sit was over and got off for the night when i hopped on to play with my friends today i got the ban message
Why should you be unbanned?
honestly i understand the rdm warn and i dont even really care about that but i didnt leave to avoid punishment i just wanted to go to bed because of work the next day i really enjoy no cancer rp and played on this server since i was like 13 its a real shame a misunderstanding like this could happen and i would just really enjoy playing again

WeebIsASadCat Offline
Unbanned
Misunderstanding on both sides. Should of kept you in the sit and I understand why you thought it was fine to leave as in a return from a sit usually means it done. Do not go after the staff member when you return on the server as there were faults on both sides.
Hello, I am one of the Event Managers on NCRP. If you have any questions or issues you want to talk about, feel free to pm me on Discord (WeebIsASadCat#1604) or when I'm on the server. I'll try to answer them when/if I can. (This goes for anyone and everyone. Make sure they are actual questions though.)
You can also send me a message via the forums here but it will most likely not be answered right away as I only check the forums once or a few times a day.
If I am offline on discord try your best to not ask me questions as I am most likely busy with something or it's late at night and I'm trying to/am sleeping.

Smile Offline
(06-22-2022, 08:17 PM)WeebIsASadCat Wrote:
Unbanned
Misunderstanding on both sides. Should of kept you in the sit and I understand why you thought it was fine to leave as in a return from a sit usually means it done. Do not go after the staff member when you return on the server as there were faults on both sides.

:nerd: