No Cancer RP
epic server

Christ man (discord server appeal)
DrDevious Offline
Exclamation 
THIS POST IS MADE IN CONJUCTION WITH: https://www.nocancerrp.com/Forums/showth...p?tid=2310

What is your steamid?: STEAM_0:0:553493686

What is your discord @?: Yahseh#7777

Who banned you?: Presumably JJuce

What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)?: In JJuce's very restricted and dysfunctional mind probably staff disrespect or spam idk he never really told me

Approximate time/date of ban?: 6/24/22

Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned. https://imgur.com/a/qFbe6vQ The image was in a correspondence I currently have with Awesome and the invite was click, of course, after I tested if I was still banned

Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of? Yes, it was false and uncalled for.

Why should you be unbanned?

JJuce is a banana lusting ooo ooo aah aah monkey gorilla retard. Ok so I post an animated emoji of a square flashing really fast (epilepsy) and he deletes it. However, I am unaware of who deleted it as JJuce didn't say anything in chat up until the point I was banned from the discord server. I thought a mod was just playing around with me/trolling me. I post the emoji-like 5 times, each time it being deleted, and then out of the blue JJuce says "Ok this unban is gonna be $15 idk how you wanna pay" and then I am banned. I then have a brief correspondence with JJuce where he proceeds to make a sarcastic post and then ignores me. JJuce did NOT make any attempt to give me fair warning or anything before he jumped straight to banning me. I will also be making a staff report on JJuce for his abuse of the banning feature.
(Can we please ban this guy?)

TSB Monstrous Offline
lol just don't repost something no matter who deleted it... common sense ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I am the funny ex-moderator on NCRP