No Cancer RP
epic server

Justice for Matty-B
Matty B Offline
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/)
STEAM_0:1:95585615

What is your discord @?
The Real Matty-B#0234
Who banned you?
Winter
What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)?
NITRP 1 week
Approximate time/date of ban?
1am 7/6
Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned.

Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of?
I said "last 5 mins mass rdm" when the server was restarting
Why should you be unbanned?

This was a joke and I've seen it in chat multiple times and no one gets banned, I personally didn't rdm anyone. I have tons of intent to roleplay and had 5 hours on the server that day playing donald trump. 

twentytwo Offline
+rep unban him i want to mrdm too
22᲼#4298

sr admin

jman Offline
+rep very nice guy, Was only joking
I'm the head of all the heads. Mess with me and you will see the heads or will you? The choice is yours.  Wink

Smile Offline
free matty!!!!

Rupert Monroe Offline
Free him now!!!!!!!!

Mr.Clutch Offline
This man has done nothing wrong, free my boy!!
It's just me Mr.Clutch The Jr. Admin

If you have any questions/concerns about a rep I gave or anything you need help with, you can DM me on discord @Mr. Clutch#8675

WeebIsASadCat Offline
Ban Reduced
You did not break enough rules in that sitting to warrant a NITRP ban but hearing from some other staff and looking through logs/warns you deserved some type of ban so I lowered it to only one day. I recommend you read the rules so you can actually follow them and if you still decide to break the rules after your unban, you will be rebanned and it will be increased to an actual NITRP Ban (3 weeks). Do not go after any staff or ask for a different opinion on your appeal (It's only one day so I don't know what you would)

You Will Be Unbanned Around ~7:05 PM EST/EDT on 7/7/22.
Hello, I am one of the Event Managers on NCRP. If you have any questions or issues you want to talk about, feel free to pm me on Discord (WeebIsASadCat#1604) or when I'm on the server. I'll try to answer them when/if I can. (This goes for anyone and everyone. Make sure they are actual questions though.)
You can also send me a message via the forums here but it will most likely not be answered right away as I only check the forums once or a few times a day.
If I am offline on discord try your best to not ask me questions as I am most likely busy with something or it's late at night and I'm trying to/am sleeping.