No Cancer RP
epic server

Unban request/Unfairly Long ban
i a gorilla Offline
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19597279

Discord ID: ChimpoMan#2570

Who banned you?: Zelch

What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)? MRDM/NITRP

Approximate time/date of ban? 7/7/22, appx 12:30 EST

Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of?:
I definitely had an intent to RP. I was ATTEMPTING to stand by my wall as the donald trump class and permit people through in exchange for doing goofy stuff or saying things instead of making them pay money. I did engage in a bit of RDM technically, but it was because this guy kept coming at me over and over breaking NLR trying to handcuff me, so as he's walking within a foot of me with handcuffs out (After repeatedly RDMing me and kidnapping me) i would shoot at him.

Why should you be unbanned?: Even if I have to be banned, I feel 2 weeks is an insanely long amount of time for what i did. I feel this stems more from an interpersonal dispute zelch and I had earlier over me being edgy (note that my edgy behavior was not a violation of server rules nor does it grant everyone carteblanche to RDM me. He was using his mod abilities to pick me up with the physgun while on duty and fuck with me while he was on duty, because he didn't like a 3DTextScreen I had up and didn't like my view on they/them pronouns). He wasn't the mod who handled the sit with the person (their name might have been poopooplata?), he just decided to randomly ban me because he doesn't like me. I don't particularly care about him abusing his mod abilities, I just want to squash the beef and get unbanned. I'll try to not aggravate mod staff going forward, but I don't feel that interpersonal disputes with 1-2 people should make me a target and while I am sorry for technically RDMing someone 3-4 times, I was not in the server with NITRP and was not intending to mass RDM anyone. It was entirely reactive to someone fucking with me. I normally just try to do the trump job and make people do goofy shit to get through my wall and make friends on the server by spamming the trump voice line SWEP to be funny. I definitely am not NITRP.

WeebIsASadCat Offline
Under Review
Hello, I am one of the Event Managers on NCRP. If you have any questions or issues you want to talk about, feel free to pm me on Discord (WeebIsASadCat#1604) or when I'm on the server. I'll try to answer them when/if I can. (This goes for anyone and everyone. Make sure they are actual questions though.)
You can also send me a message via the forums here but it will most likely not be answered right away as I only check the forums once or a few times a day.
If I am offline on discord try your best to not ask me questions as I am most likely busy with something or it's late at night and I'm trying to/am sleeping.

WeebIsASadCat Offline
Ban Reduced
After checking through logs you did not do most of what you were accused of. Although you did RDM here and there which you admitted too, from what I could see you were heckled a lot too (which doesn't make it right to RDM but I can see why). I am changing the ban to a one day, hateful conduct ban as you did go after a staff member because of their sexual orientation or whatever which I can't be biased on one side too so I am just going by protocol. When you do get unbanned please try to be a little bit better and tone down the usage of certain words, I know DarkRP can have really "edgy" people and which is fine sometimes, bad can be good and spice up a little but there is a limit, at least on this server. Nobody (you and the two people involved in your ban) was in the right though so people are going to be talked to. Although, staff did not fully follow "protocol" and you weren't warned at all on your time on the server so that will have to be mentioned separately. Please do not go after or just talk to any of the staff members involved in this incident as I will be talking to them myself.

You will be unbanned around ~8:12 PM EST on 7/8/22.

Whenever you join the server next and you think staff are abusing their powers or doing something wrong please record it or have a clipping software so you can have a way to defend yourself.
Hello, I am one of the Event Managers on NCRP. If you have any questions or issues you want to talk about, feel free to pm me on Discord (WeebIsASadCat#1604) or when I'm on the server. I'll try to answer them when/if I can. (This goes for anyone and everyone. Make sure they are actual questions though.)
You can also send me a message via the forums here but it will most likely not be answered right away as I only check the forums once or a few times a day.
If I am offline on discord try your best to not ask me questions as I am most likely busy with something or it's late at night and I'm trying to/am sleeping.