No Cancer RP
epic server

That Horrible Minge Abuser "WeebIsASadCat"
Mr.Clutch Offline
This evening I was participating in some pretty regular RP... But then, while I was just minding my own business That Horrible Minge Abuser "WeebIsASadCat" Proceeded to Jail me for 60 YEARS GAG ME AND MUTE ME!!!!!!! I deserve an apology cake

-I have just seen you on the forums.
  -Mr.Clutch
It's just me Mr.Clutch The Jr. Admin

If you have any questions/concerns about a rep I gave or anything you need help with, you can DM me on discord @Mr. Clutch#8675

WeebIsASadCat Offline
bitch ass cracka keep coping
Hello, I am one of the Event Managers on NCRP. If you have any questions or issues you want to talk about, feel free to pm me on Discord (WeebIsASadCat#1604) or when I'm on the server. I'll try to answer them when/if I can. (This goes for anyone and everyone. Make sure they are actual questions though.)
You can also send me a message via the forums here but it will most likely not be answered right away as I only check the forums once or a few times a day.
If I am offline on discord try your best to not ask me questions as I am most likely busy with something or it's late at night and I'm trying to/am sleeping.

Mr.Clutch Offline
(07-13-2022, 10:09 PM)WeebIsASadCat Wrote: bitch ass cracka keep coping

I am a victim of racist
It's just me Mr.Clutch The Jr. Admin

If you have any questions/concerns about a rep I gave or anything you need help with, you can DM me on discord @Mr. Clutch#8675

Smile Offline
stupid whitey crackas