STEAMID(of reported user(s)): STEAM_0:0:24949550, STEAM_0:1:149804343
Approximate time/date of incident: 2022/07/18 20:30
What you are reporting for: Staff abuse, immaturity
Evidence: https://streamable.com/89u3u8
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: unknown.png][url=https://streamable.com/89u3u8][/url]

Socks Offline
Yikes where do I start with you
To start you have been Minging from start to finish, every time you are in a sit you belittle the new mods by telling them there wrong because "you know the rules better then them because you have more hours and there an idiot not to believe you". Aswell I have gotten at least 30 reports about you all today. The whole reason I froze you and started Hitting you with a stun stick was because you prop pushed his piano and I didnt want to punish you by making a sit and warning you.

Not to mention you have also all in one day
1. Rdmed
2. Harrasing players
3. Prop Pushing
4. Argue with Staff
5. Argue with The OWNER
6. Insulted Staff
7. Tell Staff to "KYS"
8. Crying to every Admin on discord before finally making a report here.
SEE Below
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/3...222346.png
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments...222453.png
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments...222258.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/3...G_2180.png

Hopefully you can understand better so have a Blessed Day

SteveIsJobless Offline
(07-18-2022, 11:40 PM)Socks Wrote: Yikes where do I start with you
To start you have been Minging from start to finish all trying to been the rules by telling moderators there wrong because "you know the rules better then them because you have more hours". Aswell I have gotten at least 30 reports about you all day. The whole reason I froze you and started Hitting you with a stun stick was because you prop pushed his piano and I didnt want to punish you by making a sit and warning you.

Not to mention You have also
1. Rdmed
2. Harrased players
3. Prop Pushed
4. Argue with Staff
5. Argue with The OWNER
6.Insulted Staff
7. Tell Staff to "KYS"
8. Cry to every Admin on discord instead of making a report
1. He hasn't gotten any punishment for RDM besides the crossfire bullshit
2. Also hasn't gotten any punishment for harrasment
3.Prop pushing isn't against the rules
4. Argued with you and the other one he reported because you guys don't even know half of the rules
5. I can promise you 100% Aws0me wasn't serious
6. Both parties were insulting each other
7. That was me not him
8. He did make a report you just read it Big Grin
Just because you dont want to make a sit for something that isn't against the rules doesn't mean you encourage others to break the rules. You shouldn't be mod if that's your thought process. "I've been in 30 sits with you" so? How many of them has he been proven wrong in. Sit count doesn't mean shit if he isn't breaking the rules. I'm sorry that you have no understanding of how to moderate but maybe it's something you can work on so you're not as much of an obnoxious douche bag.

Squatting Slav Away
(07-18-2022, 11:40 PM)Socks Wrote: Yikes where do I start with you
To start you have been Minging from start to finish all trying to been the rules by telling moderators there wrong because "you know the rules better then them because you have more hours". Aswell I have gotten at least 30 reports about you all day. The whole reason I froze you and started Hitting you with a stun stick was because you prop pushed his piano and I didnt want to punish you by making a sit and warning you.

Not to mention You have also
1. Rdmed
2. Harrased players
3. Prop Pushed
4. Argue with Staff
5. Argue with The OWNER
6.Insulted Staff
7. Tell Staff to "KYS"
8. Cry to every Admin on discord instead of making a report
SEE Below
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/3...222346.png
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments...222453.png
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments...222258.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/3...G_2180.png

Hopefully you can understand better so have a Blessed Day
I am not going to go in depth of why most of these are false, you literally know none of the rules, and screamed about being a paid mod and you "being the only reason the server is alive." I don't think any of the screenshots you just took are bad at all, Aws0me was quite obviously joking. I did not cry to every admin on discord, I was publicizing an issue before making it a big deal on here, you act immature on duty and I have now realized arguing will only make it worse. I will likely not be on the server while you are moderating, you have shown yourself as power hungry and biased, and that will show with how far you get in being staff on this server.

Socks Offline
(07-19-2022, 12:06 AM)SteveIsJobless Wrote: 8. He did make a report you just read it Big Grin
Just because you dont want to make a sit for something that isn't against the rules doesn't mean you encourage others to break the rules. You shouldn't be mod if that's your thought process. "I've been in 30 sits with you" so? How many of them has he been proven wrong in. Sit count doesn't mean shit if he isn't breaking the rules. I'm sorry that you have no understanding of how to moderate but maybe it's something you can work on so you're not as much of an obnoxious douche bag
To start ending your explication by calling a moderator a "obnoxious douche bag" is an amazing way to unvalidate your point. Yet you are absolutely right I will no longer joke around and if I see you do something I will do what I'm supposed to do and instantly warn you or jail you instead of doing something stupid that wont affect you long term.

Now that you're hear let me say some things youve done
1. Tell me and Schwifty to Kys
2. Tell me to KMS twice
3. Run into my sit with a Knife and Start Stabbing your friend and the person who called a sit
4. Harrash and Argue with Players
5. Tell a player hes a "Fucking Loser" and "has no friends because he "doesnt have a Million snapscore" Like you do.

Have A blessed Day

SteveIsJobless Offline
(07-19-2022, 12:19 AM)Socks Wrote:
(07-19-2022, 12:06 AM)SteveIsJobless Wrote: 8. He did make a report you just read it Big Grin
Just because you dont want to make a sit for something that isn't against the rules doesn't mean you encourage others to break the rules. You shouldn't be mod if that's your thought process. "I've been in 30 sits with you" so? How many of them has he been proven wrong in. Sit count doesn't mean shit if he isn't breaking the rules. I'm sorry that you have no understanding of how to moderate but maybe it's something you can work on so you're not as much of an obnoxious douche bag

5. Tell a player hes a "Fucking Loser" and "has no friends because he "doesnt have a Million snapscore" Like you do.

That wasn't me big guy. Everything else was but 100% not that. And just because I'm a sack of ass doesn't make you a better mod. You're still a horrible mod that doesn't change. Nice try though.
Have a horrible day!

Socks Offline
(07-19-2022, 12:13 AM)Squatting Slav Wrote: I am not going to go in depth of why most of these are false, you literally know none of the rules, and screamed about being a paid mod and you "being the only reason the server is alive." I don't think any of the screenshots you just took are bad at all, Aws0me was quite obviously joking. I did not cry to every admin on discord, I was publicizing an issue before making it a big deal on here, you act immature on duty and I have now realized arguing will only make it worse. I will likely not be on the server while you are moderating, you have shown yourself as power hungry and biased, and that will show with how far you get in being staff on this server.
I can tell you have no idea what your saying "I screamed about being a paid mod and you "being the only reason the server is alive."
First off not a buy mod (weird thing to just say out of no where) and aswell I totally said im the only reason the server is alive cause the fact you have to lie and make up things really shows how sad and immature you are

Have a blessed day

jman Offline
+rep slav is a good guy, i back his forum
I'm the head of all the heads. Mess with me and you will see the heads or will you? The choice is yours.  Wink

SteveIsJobless Offline
(07-19-2022, 12:25 AM)Socks Wrote:
(07-19-2022, 12:13 AM)Squatting Slav Wrote: I am not going to go in depth of why most of these are false, you literally know none of the rules, and screamed about being a paid mod and you "being the only reason the server is alive." I don't think any of the screenshots you just took are bad at all, Aws0me was quite obviously joking. I did not cry to every admin on discord, I was publicizing an issue before making it a big deal on here, you act immature on duty and I have now realized arguing will only make it worse. I will likely not be on the server while you are moderating, you have shown yourself as power hungry and biased, and that will show with how far you get in being staff on this server.
I can tell you have no idea what your saying "I screamed about being a paid mod and you "being the only reason the server is alive."
First off not a buy mod (weird thing to just say out of no where) and aswell I totally said im the only reason the server is alive cause the fact you have to lie and make up things really shows how sad and immature you are

Have a blessed day

"first off not a buy mod" You literally SCREAMED that at me as soon as the sit finished which Lawyer Jeff heard. He didn't lie about anything, if you're referring to the sit he "lost" over the crossfire. You refused to ask literally any of the people that got cross fired how the felt about it. You instead used bias against him and didn't actually check anything. It would of taken a minute or two to just fucking ask the person he crossfired if they were standing behind me.

Smile Offline
boohoo who cares!!!!! I'm still going to be rdming everyone I see.