No Cancer RP
epic server

Armor as an entity/item
RACISM Offline
So, not really an issue more so a pain in the ass when you spawn in. That pain in the ass being, getting armor(doesn't really apply to some people in the server). I think the current methods of getting armor are just tedious(or cost IRL money, or take a significant amount of time to acquire) and this small problem could be fixed by adding armor as an item you can equip from your inventory or bank. 

The current methods of getting armor when you spawn in include:

Being a member of Civil Protection(cops)

Having a staff member give it to you

Grabbing it from PD room next to reception desk

and/or

Buying perma armor with credits.

I think the best way to solve this little problem would to make armor an item you can buy from a dealer. 20k for singles, 200k for shipments. Whenever you'd want to equip the armor, you'd drop one from your inventory and interact with it. That's really it.

Thanks for reading my suggestion viewer!

also how do you enable this site to dark mode fckin shit hurting my eyes
To the town of Agua Fria rode a stranger one fine day
Hardly spoke to folks around him didn't have to much to say
No one dared to ask his business no one dared to make a slip
The stranger there among them had a big iron on his hip
Big iron on his hip

WeebIsASadCat Offline
You can also get max regular armor (100) from the PD too, there is a machine for both health and armor in there but I will bring this to the attention of the owner.
Hello, I am one of the Event Managers on NCRP. If you have any questions or issues you want to talk about, feel free to pm me on Discord (WeebIsASadCat#1604) or when I'm on the server. I'll try to answer them when/if I can. (This goes for anyone and everyone. Make sure they are actual questions though.)
You can also send me a message via the forums here but it will most likely not be answered right away as I only check the forums once or a few times a day.
If I am offline on discord try your best to not ask me questions as I am most likely busy with something or it's late at night and I'm trying to/am sleeping.

Squatting Slav Away
There are only a few customs with armor i don't think most gnomes have it, i had to buy mine with credits, just win events for those or go into pd and eat their armor. Also, real Rogue Lineage player? What classes you got?

RACISM Offline
(09-24-2022, 11:26 AM)WeebIsASadCat Wrote: You can also get max regular armor (100) from the PD too, there is a machine for both health and armor in there but I will bring this to the attention of the owner.

You're right, I forgot to include this in my list thank you

(09-24-2022, 11:32 AM)Squatting Slav Wrote: There are only a few customs with armor i don't think most gnomes have it, i had to buy mine with credits, just win events for those or go into pd and eat their armor. Also, real Rogue Lineage player? What classes you got?
I don't play actual rogue anymore. I prefer rogue copies nowadays especially this upcoming one named Rogue Reborn(https://discord.gg/QcUYJtB4 is their discord server link), made by the same dudes who reversed engineered rogue to make Rogue Lineage richest minion. I only play oni bc big hoss is a handsome man and certified gigachad. On actual rogue, I play freshie caestus ashiin, best class in gaia rn fr fr.

p.s collector is handsome man ty for pocketwatch even though it took 3 days of server hopping to find ur ass
Big iron on his hip

NCRP Schwifty Offline
No custom classes have armor, I own fuckingnomes, and anyone on my class that has armor bought it in !shop just like I did
Discord:Schwifty#2841 
Event Manager
Owner of the Schwifty Custom Class

RACISM Offline
(09-24-2022, 07:25 PM)NCRP Schwifty Wrote: No custom classes have armor, I own fuckingnomes, and anyone on my class that has armor bought it in !shop just like I did

ahh, ok. I apologize for my assumption, I legitimately thought that custom classes had an option to have armor on spawn cuz everyone using it had armor when they spawned in. Thanks for the clarification schwifty
Big iron on his hip

JarvisBozo Offline
Yeah I like the idea of adding another way to get them. But probably not through entity's.
They could so be abused. Maybe through black market dealer, might be a nice idea