Kyle Rittenhouse's Second Trial
Kool Kid Offline
Heart 
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:52892514

Discord: joN#5406

Who Banned Me: Schwifty  

Reason: out of game trading 

Time of Ban: ~3:00pm EST -- 10/2/22

False? Did I do what I was accused of?: This ban is technically false... I have not been involved with any out of game trading, though I suppose I have conspired to do so.

Why should I be Unbanned?: While I was banned for out of game trading, I never have actually committed the act. I did not know that this was a rule, as I have witnessed plenty of people, including staff, sell their custom classes for real money. While yes, I should have been aware of the rule as I am a regular, I did not even commit the act. I believe my case is moreso a case of malicious entrapment which was carried out through having a 3rd party message me on discord asking to purchase my class for out of game money, which I had mentioned to him I was considering doing in the past. I dindu nuffin and I believe I was set up as part of a pursuit of a personal agenda. As I never even committed any out of game trading and I was hard b8ed by staff into potentially doing so, I do not understand how this case warrants any more than a minor punishment.
#FREERITTENHOUSE #2-0

Imgur link to ban because idk how to attach: https://imgur.com/a/R5qa4d3 

Zach Offline
I Hope Kenosha Gets Unbanned Especially Because He Didn't Actually Have Any Out Of Game Transactions

Should Be A Warning

NCRP Moderator

Acid Tab Offline
Imo the ban could atleast be reduced.

WheeliebinLT Offline
As there is no proof of him actually committing the act only dm,s of him asking to do it I believe that he should get a max of aweek ban or a min of a ingame warning.

#kyleRittenhouse 2-0

Rainbox Offline
Absolutely obsurd to ban for this. I have had over 6 years in experience in RP servers, and never have I ever seen someone be banned for something many staff members do. It doesn't matter if they have to "ask" the owner to sell for irl cash, I mean how else are you going to have to pay 300+ DOLLARS FOR A FUCKING 3RD PARTY VIDEO GAME CHARACTER, really hypocritical there. This rule should have been made clear at the actual transaction of the class. Who ever decided to pass this down as a good ban needs a reality check that other people play this game too. It is obvious that whoever handed down this ban also has an extreme grudge against kenosha as does specific staff members, yes it is very clear who on this server holds grudges and who has potential for corruption. Everyone on the server can see right through it, yet nobody wants to step up to the corruption and just use it to their advantage. Absolutely free my boy kenosha,even the wnba player locked up in jail for a singular weed pen getting better treatment than kenosha has on this server.
#FREERITTENHOUSE #2-0

WeebIsASadCat Offline
Under Review
Hello, I am one of the Event Managers on NCRP. If you have any questions or issues you want to talk about, feel free to pm me on Discord (WeebIsASadCat#1604) or when I'm on the server. I'll try to answer them when/if I can. (This goes for anyone and everyone. Make sure they are actual questions though.)
You can also send me a message via the forums here but it will most likely not be answered right away as I only check the forums once or a few times a day.
If I am offline on discord try your best to not ask me questions as I am most likely busy with something or it's late at night and I'm trying to/am sleeping.

Smiggy Offline
Since he didn't actually do it I'd say there was no need for punishment at most a warning would have sufficed if anything in my opinion.
Ex-Junior Admin
#速度与激情9#
早上好中国
现在我有冰激淋 我很喜欢冰激淋
但是《速度与激情9》比冰激淋……

Some1 Offline
This man needs to be unbanned immediately

If I recall Brined was unbanned for free and Sam was unbanned for $100 EVEN THOUGH NOT ONE PERSON LIKES THEM .. excuse me , and this man just spent over $300 on the server and gets banned the next day smh
Just A Svip
cock and balls

UnKnown Offline
This man shouldn’t have been banned at all without evidence to back it up. Not only that but he is a dedicated player to the server and helps keep the server alive with his own money. IMO the rules need to be updated to be more clear and concise, and staff need to take a step back instead of being gung-ho all the time.

brined cucumber Offline
(10-03-2022, 05:50 PM)lucas Wrote: This man needs to be unbanned immediately

If I recall Brined was unbanned for free and Sam was unbanned for $100 EVEN THOUGH NOT ONE PERSON LIKES THEM .. excuse me , and this man just spent over $300 on the server and gets banned the next day smh

I bought a big man tyrone video for ncrp so no it was not free
Jr. Mod
Rules Committee