No Cancer RP
epic server

The Ultimate Ban Appeal by Pie
pie Offline
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/)
  • STEAM_0:1:559752
  • STEAM_0:1:55975235
STEAM_0:1:55975235

What is your discord @? akio#1711

Who banned you? Mald

What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)? nitrp + minge + NLR multiple times + 4 rdms + bozo (

Approximate time/date of ban? 10 minutes ago.

Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned.  [Image: 3W1RabW]

Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of?

Two things might be correct at the way they are perceived, which is NLR. I was standing outside of my base during it being raided, and I only went inside once (without a weapon, not interfering) to delete something that was preventing them from raiding, as they called it fail base. I was almost done with the building process of which I had no sign up since it was a simple shop, and was about to place another keypad. Minge might be reasonable to the eye of your average player however I wasn't even doing that at all, I was roleplaying with a funny (but a little annoying) nerd accent. As I am new to the server, I may have submitted some reports of which I didn't read too much into and this is my fault but is truly an accident. I have the read the rules since. The NITRP reason is completely false, I was roleplaying the entire time I was on the server, maybe once it could be interpreted as NITRP as I laughed at a jailed guy at spawn, however this scenario was also roleplayed. 

I believe this is a false ban, that is it.

brined cucumber Offline
unless mald displays that this was somehow someone intentionally joining the server to disrupt the rp of everyone online i see no reason to have any ban beyond possibly a 1w for MRDM

+rep appeal
Jr. Mod
Rules Committee

Squatting Slav Away
+rep #FREEAKIO

William Offline
+rep Great man, deserves justice

RACISM Offline
My perspective of this situation:
the nlr thing: now that you said that you were building this makes that justified but put up a building sign next time
minging: you went out of your way to annoy the shit out of white boy carl while he was jailed in spawn and then proceeded to follow him out of spawn and keep going all while the nerd voice(why ?)
NITRP: repeatedly went around to challenge people to fist fights and then submit a report for said fights with only one of these cases actually being legitimate(white boy carl blasting you with the shotgun)

no video evidence for any of this so fuckall

use the week to not be a weird ass next time idk
To the town of Agua Fria rode a stranger one fine day
Hardly spoke to folks around him didn't have to much to say
No one dared to ask his business no one dared to make a slip
The stranger there among them had a big iron on his hip
Big iron on his hip

pie Offline
(10-11-2022, 07:21 PM)Mald Wrote: My perspective of this situation:
the nlr thing: now that you said that you were building this makes that justified but put up a building sign next time
minging: you went out of your way to annoy the shit out of white boy carl while he was jailed in spawn and then proceeded to follow him out of spawn and keep going all while the nerd voice(why ?)
NITRP: repeatedly went around to challenge people to fist fights and then submit a report for said fights with only one of these cases actually being legitimate(white boy carl blasting you with the shotgun)

no video evidence for any of this so fuckall

use the week to not be a weird ass next time idk

#1. Yes, I should've put a build sign but I felt due to the time I shouldn't have. 

#2. He cheated in the fist fight I strictly said to be without GUNS! So I wouldn't have reported otherwise. I was legitimately bad about this one.

#3. Statement above ^^^

HatSnek Offline
Unbanned. I'll warn you in game for the fist fight thing cuz you should get permission before you start punching people, the rules view it as ARDM, other than that I feel the rest is a bit unjustified, so unbanned.
I AM THE HAT SNEK. YES I'M HIGH. I THINK. 
(Senior Admin | Management | Head of Rules Committee | Head Staff Trainer)
Need assistance? Contact me on Discord: @HatSnek