No Cancer RP
epic server

I Have Been Banned For No Reason
George Washington Offline
Hello Everybody

I would just like to get this out here. i was playing like 2 hours ago on No Cancer Dark RP and was having a good time.
I made a group known as the rebellion and we were having fun raiding bases and pd. when i was raiding i killed a few people. next thing i know is that i'm banned for a couple of weeks. I was raiding not RDMing yet i got banned? I got no sit or warning whatsoever just straight out banned     

Thank you for reading my ban complaint 

Huh Angry                                                                                                     Your's Truly 
                                                                                                                                         Pyro,

|NC|RP| Aws0me Offline
Owner
(05-13-2018, 01:44 AM)Pyro Wrote: Hello Everybody

I would just like to get this out here. i was playing like 2 hours ago on No Cancer Dark RP and was having a good time.
I made a group known as the rebellion and we were having fun raiding bases and pd. when i was raiding i killed a few people. next thing i know is that i'm banned for a couple of weeks. I was raiding not RDMing yet i got banned? I got no sit or warning whatsoever just straight out banned     

Huh Angry                                                                                                     Your's Truly 
                                                                                                                                         Pyro,

Who banned you?
owner guy

Check out my YouTube and Twitch if you want.

Join The No Cancer RP Discord for updates and more.

George Washington Offline
(05-15-2018, 08:56 PM)|NC|RP|Awsomethefirst Wrote:

Pyro,

Who banned you?
Tyler Banned Me

|NC|RP| Aws0me Offline
Owner
(05-18-2018, 10:37 PM)Pyro Wrote:
(05-15-2018, 08:56 PM)|NC|RP|Awsomethefirst Wrote:

Pyro,

Who banned you?
Tyler Banned Me

ur unbanned :0
owner guy

Check out my YouTube and Twitch if you want.

Join The No Cancer RP Discord for updates and more.

NCRP Thumbnalious Offline
Hello George. Thank you for coming to the No Cancer Role Play forums with your complaint! I understand there might be a misunderstanding so I decided to communicate with the owner of the server, and Smile said he saw no reason for you to get banned. Staff Manager davy and penny will be taking your ban away. Our newest trial-mod aws0me will be taking any other issues you might have. Thanks again! -Thumberg

oh and if the gay prostitute echo comes on to you just let me know. Will deal with it personally.
Cool I like this guys glasses Cool
If you need to speak to me, contact me 
at Humphrey#8347
Junior Admin