No Cancer RP
epic server

HITLER jr
Mr Meanie Offline
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/) STEAM_0:0:65674400

What is your discord @? ChillyWilly#2924

Who banned you? Acid Tab

What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)?minge ,e2 abuse

Approximate time/date of ban? 8:10 est

Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned.

Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of? the ban was false.
i had a e2 that played music. I place it down at the fountain. Tab said dont place it down again. I ask Kazma about it. He said i allow to place it inside my base.
I place it inside my base. I got rid of it maybe 3 mins later. Acid Tab came back on and ban me after leaving the server for almost 1hr.
if you watch the video you can see the e2 is not in there base. (start at 9sec) its in my base.

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/...eater=true

Why should you be unbanned?
i should be unban because i was told im allow to have the e2.
there nothing in the rules saying i cant have a e2 that plays music.

Red (3) Offline
Actually these 2 new players joined and based in your "favorite spot" THEN you followed them... Thew E2s into their bases ear raping them and after that placed them on the ground (like the in the clip) to harass them furthermore AND you bought a building and done NOTHING with it other then place 3 e2s on the wall closest to their base (also clipped it) and proceeded to rdm me and kidnap us after we reported you

IMO thats harassment and e2 abuse / minge

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/...EzNjEzOTcs

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/...EzNjEzOTcs

I think actions like this from people like you ruin the player base and make it harder for new players to enjoy their time on the server

Maybe don't Minge, E2 abuse , RDM and harass people and complain about getting banned

Acid Tab Offline
I had numerous clips of you placing e2's next to someones base just to ear rape them. You never had any props down, only owned the doors so it is obvious you were trying to find a loophole saying that was your "base" and the entire time I was trying to join I had someone streaming their screen in discord showing you minging with the e2. Also have had 2 diff Staff watch the same clips and make the same deduction. You even proved my point in your own clip.
TAB
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
NCRP HEAD MOD
                                             Discord: Tab#4633                                                               

Mr Meanie Offline
in the clip. the e2 on the ground was a skin change. i wasnt ear raping no one the volume was set on 3. i was building there before i got called to a sit then i deleted that base and the e2. Kazma said im allow to place them in my base. which i did. then i got rid of them. Also Acid Tab- u wasn't there for like 1hr. and just came back to ban me. you can ask orange. i didnt place that e2 the whole time acid tab wasnt on. i was playing with the mayor and gun dealer.

Christopher Tebby Offline
As one of the people you were following/harassing constantly (My name is Anatoly Dyatlov ingame) I can confirm even on volume 3 its loud enough let alone when you placed 3+ on the wall making it unbearable to have in game volume. You were placing it inside(and outside my front door and removing it before any member of staff could come over) my base multiple times with others viewing it. You were minging and harassing members of the server, just accept the punishment is a just and fair punishment. You were warned about what would happen multiple times by Acid Tab in chat if you kept doing it.

Acid Tab Offline
(11-08-2022, 09:43 PM)MrRDM Wrote: in the clip. the e2 on the ground was a skin change. i wasnt ear raping no one the volume was set on 3. i was building there before i got called to a sit then i deleted that base and the e2. Kazma said im allow to place them in my base. which i did. then i got rid of them. Also Acid Tab- u wasn't there for like 1hr. and just came back to ban me. you can ask orange. i didnt place that e2 the whole time acid tab wasnt on. i was playing with the mayor and gun dealer.

The fact of the matter is, you were minging with an E2 and was asked to stop, you decided to keep going which was driving new players away. So you were banned for a week. Learn how to play on the server without being a minge and this wont happen again.
TAB
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
NCRP HEAD MOD
                                             Discord: Tab#4633                                                               

Mr Meanie Offline
number 1. i never place it in anyone door way. number 2 i wasn't following or harassing you. the only time i follow you was to raid ur base.

(11-08-2022, 09:54 PM)Acid Tab Wrote:
(11-08-2022, 09:43 PM)MrRDM Wrote: in the clip. the e2 on the ground was a skin change. i wasnt ear raping no one the volume was set on 3. i was building there before i got called to a sit then i deleted that base and the e2. Kazma said im allow to place them in my base. which i did. then i got rid of them. Also Acid Tab- u wasn't there for like 1hr. and just came back to ban me. you can ask orange. i didnt place that e2 the whole time acid tab wasnt on. i was playing with the mayor and gun dealer.

The fact of the matter is, you were minging with an E2 and was asked to stop, you decided to keep going which was driving new players away. So you were banned for a week. Learn how to play on the server without being a minge and this wont happen again.

i wasnt miging with the e2. Kazma said im allow to place it inside my base. and i didnt keep doing it. i stop.

(11-08-2022, 09:54 PM)Acid Tab Wrote:

also you got mad and left the server bc kazma said its allow. so you dont know what happen after you left. you came back on and just ban me. didnt even look to see what i ws doing. or anything

1. I had multiple people see you placing them whether it be the Hitler e2's with his arm up you were placing in which you were asked to remove them (I made several reports about them) inside the boundaries of my gun shop and if you recall we joked saying you weren't decent enough with e2 to turn it around but i'm sure you'll deny that.
2. I yet again reaffirm that I have people seeing/hearing the annoying e2 you were placing on the inside boundary of our door in which you were placing them before you had purchased the doors next to our base meaning that you were placing them outside of our base on purpose.
3. In one of the clips you can see you literally spamming them at our feet knowing the fact that you were told not to do that.

Try making a case on the fact that you weren't harassing people with annoying e2's all you like but the evidence is there with multiple witnesses to you doing this.

Mr Meanie Offline
(11-08-2022, 10:04 PM)Christopher Tebby Wrote: 1. I had multiple people see you placing them whether it be the Hitler e2's with his arm up you were placing in which you were asked to remove them (I made several reports about them) inside the boundaries of my gun shop and if you recall we joked saying you weren't decent enough with e2 to turn it around but i'm sure you'll deny that.
2. I yet again reaffirm that I have people seeing/hearing the annoying e2 you were placing on the inside boundary of our door in which you were placing them before you had purchased the doors next to our base meaning that you were placing them outside of our base on purpose.
3. In one of the clips you can see you literally spamming them at our feet knowing the fact that you were told not to do that.

Try making a case on the fact that you weren't harassing people with annoying e2's all you like but the evidence is there with multiple witnesses to you doing this
if it was my e2 at the feet. it would of been loud.
i never place the e2 inside/near the door of anyone base.

"if it was my e2 at the feet. it would of been loud." So what you're saying there is you knew it would be purposely loud and chose to do it anyway? Sound logic. I know you placed them inside or near my base cause I caught you doing it multiple times.