No Cancer RP
epic server

Buyable unban in donations
Cpt. Hazama Offline
I miss the server and would quite frankly pay to get a ban lifted (I got banned for toying with e2 the wrong way by an untrustworthy admin) there's no way to appeal and even if there were, the way my situation sounds is so one dimensional it's almost impossible to think I'm innocent.. and I admit that. I digress, a $10-$15 Unban option in the server donations would help my issue and add a new form of bonus revenue to the server.

|NC|RP| Aws0me Offline
Owner
(05-13-2018, 01:48 AM)Cpt. Hazama Wrote: I miss the server and would quite frankly pay to get a ban lifted (I got banned for toying with e2 the wrong way by an untrustworthy admin) there's no way to appeal and even if there were, the way my situation sounds is so one dimensional it's almost impossible to think I'm innocent.. and I admit that. I digress, a $10-$15 Unban option in the server donations would help my issue and add a new form of bonus revenue to the server.

thought about it before, but most people that would want to buy an unban have been banned for something bad and I wouldn't want assholes coming on the server just to make a quick buck. Not saying you're an asshole or anything, just saying a lot of people we have banned are.
owner guy

Check out my YouTube and Twitch if you want.

Join The No Cancer RP Discord for updates and more.

warlordhesu Offline
(05-15-2018, 08:59 PM)|NC|RP|Awsomethefirst Wrote:
(05-13-2018, 01:48 AM)Cpt. Hazama Wrote: I miss the server and would quite frankly pay to get a ban lifted (I got banned for toying with e2 the wrong way by an untrustworthy admin) there's no way to appeal and even if there were, the way my situation sounds is so one dimensional it's almost impossible to think I'm innocent.. and I admit that. I digress, a $10-$15 Unban option in the server donations would help my issue and add a new form of bonus revenue to the server.

thought about it before, but most people that would want to buy an unban have been banned for something bad and I wouldn't want assholes coming on the server just to make a quick buck. Not saying you're an asshole or anything, just saying a lot of people we have banned are.i
if you can like a week ban is like 20$ or whatever price the more severe the more it goes up and the more pos they have the more it will go up you can make a lot of bucks but hey I'm no admins/mod I'm just a friendly childhood rapist