No Cancer RP
epic server

Sparty1Fan W
ewok Away
Rainbow 
19 year old with no job, spends most of his time on this server with a superiority complex being racist and using favoritism.

https://youtu.be/fvGQYx8kQSo
bro asked me to delete props while off duty cause his boyfriend asked him for help after I got out of a concluded sit for this, (Unbe told me it was fine that I had built there; me being a hobo- because he had no building sign up prior to me building there and they literally trapped me inside of that alley way with plastic walls, killing me after telling me to leave with /advert warn's with absolutely no exit to go to) I go back & forth for a minute asking him why he's taking sits off duty to which he admits it's because he's cool with the dude I was building outside of's crib. ok cool.
I cave in, deleting the props and the nigga kicks me from the server after I delete the last prop for absolutely no reason instead of just returning me (lmfao.)

https://youtu.be/MhCv-mvt9NE
I talk to Unbe (actual good staff btw promote that foo) about speaking to higher ups about that cuz it left a bad taste in my mouth (the kick), I get in contact with Aws0me & Unbe and send them the clips
shown in these videos and then Sparty teleports me back to their base where I was just killed and kicked at to toy with me?? I don't know what the fuck the point of teleporting me back was, I asked to
get teleported back to Unbe and it was to no avail. I guess the nigga has selective hearing but yeah, he basically is just talking to his boyfriend to which I walk up to him talking about some
"A bunch of n*ggers" and then I get THAT on clip, sending it to Unbe & Aws0me to which they respond by kidnapping me while I'm AFK and killing me ( I was never supposed to be teleported out of the sit with Unbe in the first place btw )

Sparty was staff in the past before, rehiring him obviously wasn't the best decision to be made.

I am more than aware that server management is not worried about the community or the current state of it anymore and more so towards profiting off these belligerent racist children and their time but it'd be nice to see something done about this. Cool
^
and if you actually believe the server in it's current state is fine you're delusional, in '19-20 shit was not like this we had a good staff team that could control themselves.

I know one of the only arguments niggas will have on this thread is me being a 'minge' or a 'troll' but how do you expect me, a black male to take this server serious when I come back to it
and it's a cesspool of racism, powerhungry children with staff commands and shit like this gets tolerated every single day... lmaolmao

I was staff before, this shit was not tolerated in my day. I wouldn't say I am appalled at how downhill shit has gotten over here but I'm definitely surprised it's being tolerated.

STEAMID(of reported user(s)): STEAM_0:0:187439134
Approximate time/date of incident: 1/1/2023
What you are reporting for: Unprofessionalism
Evidence: Provided above
realest nigga alive.

SLEEPY WXNTER civilnetworks.net Offline
+rep L sparty Sad
                                                           STOLAS MAKES MUSIC

WeebIsASadCat Offline
Under Review

Management will go through with what you provided and give him whatever punishment will fit.
Hello, I am one of the Event Managers on NCRP. If you have any questions or issues you want to talk about, feel free to pm me on Discord (WeebIsASadCat#1604) or when I'm on the server. I'll try to answer them when/if I can. (This goes for anyone and everyone. Make sure they are actual questions though.)
You can also send me a message via the forums here but it will most likely not be answered right away as I only check the forums once or a few times a day.
If I am offline on discord try your best to not ask me questions as I am most likely busy with something or it's late at night and I'm trying to/am sleeping.

الله أكبر Offline
yo19-20 was the gold age for this server ong. he fs is the realist nigga alive wtf

+rep

fuck this retarded ass mod fr fr