No Cancer RP
epic server

Poll: fail mod for banning a hobo build for prop minge?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yup
0%
0 0%
yup
100.00%
2 100.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

unban
lmao ur dumb af Offline
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2019, 12:29 AM by |NC|RP| Aws0me.)
If you were false banned or believe that you should be unbanned please post a form below and it will either be accepted or denied. This post will be reviewed by the person who banned you, and a higherup who will make the final decision. If you would like to add any extra information and you are not staff feel free to do so, however shitposting on ban appeals will get your posts deleted.
Please note once you apply you may not reappeal for 7 days.
Information
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/) STEAM_0:0:12069081
What is your discord @? N/A
Who banned you? flingeur
What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)? prop minge
Approximate time/date of ban?
3/5
Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned.
Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of?
false ban
Why should you be unbanned?

false ban, wasn't propminging, building house as hobo. watch vid https://streamable.com/980pwg

DJ Korean Offline
The thick Boyo
Reduced

After re-watching the video, I can see you were slightly minging with the props you were spawning, a week is overkill. I understand the ban, therefore its not COMPLETELY appealed, but I will REDUCE your ban to 1 day.

But keep in mind, if this happens again your ban will be reinstated.

Hope you understand.
Just a Senior-Moderator Whippin in da car

If you have any questions regarding Warns, Kicks, Bans ETC. You can contact me on
discord.

stonecoldkuri

Flingueur Offline
Let's be honest here about what really happened. You had been Warned, kick for prop mining/climbing into Figures base, came back and got 30m jail for doing it again, then when you got unjailed started prop blocking my e2 blackjack screens
Senior-Mod looking for junior cheeks 

lmao ur dumb af Offline
(03-06-2023, 03:20 AM)[NCRP] DJ Korean Wrote:
Reduced

After re-watching the video, I can see you were slightly minging with the props you were spawning, a week is overkill. I understand the ban, therefore its not COMPLETELY appealed, but I will REDUCE your ban to 1 day.

Hope you understand.

what's prop minging about spawning props on a sidewalk as hobo
if he wanted to use the blackjack his job shouldn't have been moderator, he does not have an RP job and shouldn't be participating in RP

DJ Korean Offline
The thick Boyo
(03-06-2023, 02:03 PM)lmao ur dumb af Wrote:
(03-06-2023, 03:20 AM)[NCRP] DJ Korean Wrote:
Reduced

Hope you understand.

what's prop minging about spawning props on a sidewalk as hobo
if he wanted to use the blackjack his job shouldn't have been moderator, he does not have an RP job and shouldn't be participating in RP

I am not going to argue this. Your ban is reduced, if it happens again you will be banned again.
Just a Senior-Moderator Whippin in da car

If you have any questions regarding Warns, Kicks, Bans ETC. You can contact me on
discord.

stonecoldkuri