No Cancer RP
epic server

Ridiculous abuse of Fluffington
The Boulder Offline
STEAMID(of reported user(s)):
Approximate time/date of incident: 3/11/23 9:30 AM
What you are reporting for: Abusing Mod/ Abusing demote system
Evidence:
Its really sad that I have to make a fucking forum post for this bs... Lord fluffington just sits in their base all day afking premium jobs just so other people like myself can't have them and then they go play a different game and when they get demoted his discord buddy to message him to come back minutes AFTER the demotion to say, "I wasn't afk". Then he just makes a report and get his butt buddies to force me to citizen to get his class back. He has held on to the Venom for 2-3 days now in a row... Then today fluffington changes classes and I got venom... Then he demotes me for "Accidental missclick. I want my class back"..... nigga you cant do that... The fact that no one is doing anything after I already made multiple reports knowing there are mods/ staff on rn really shows the true name of "No cancer RP"... He also froze me after nocolliding abuse and I was just running around and he froze me saying I was raiding and destroying printers when him himself was shooting the printers trying to hit me like an idiot... It amazes me that a kid is allowed to be a mod and act like that...

https://youtu.be/2fFHIz0lWUk

https://youtu.be/uF6fyHVBtdM

https://youtu.be/hHYwgFoFR3s

So not only does it stall consistently because hes talking to lord lobster on discord the second he switches job he gets lobster to instantly take the job while we are in a sit about it so I couldnt get my job back... Amazing how ridiculous some of these staff are...

Lord lobsterbird Offline
sorry i have it bound to become venom /venomin and i wanted to be fast while i build my base

The Boulder Offline
(03-11-2023, 12:00 PM)Lord lobsterbird Wrote: sorry i have it bound to become venom /venomin and i wanted to be fast while i build my base

you mean while u were in a discord call with him over a sit of him false demoting me... The only reason I didn't get the class was because the mod that took the sit cant set classes... and yall coordinated it so you would become venom the instant he switched classes... the fact that the mod allowed that is beyond me bc if I did that w my teammate they wouldve been forced to citizen.
Fyi u can literally hear him say "hold on I'm discussing it" in the video because he was tryna setup that scheme.

Lord lobsterbird Offline
(03-11-2023, 12:08 PM)The Boulder Wrote:
(03-11-2023, 12:00 PM)Lord lobsterbird Wrote: sorry i have it bound to become venom /venomin and i wanted to be fast while i build my base

bind ' "say /venomin"

Kicker™ NCRP Offline
So just watching the first video what you did using /demote while staff are on duty and around is against our server rules. You also made it sound like they are targeting you from preventing you from being the Venom job. Which I can assure you that is not the case what so ever.

Now when it comes to you breaking a rule to get your way you are no better than anyone else. You are just setting a target (in a lack of better terms) on yourself for staff members. Now this argument can go both ways whether you are on Venom or someone else is. There is always someone who wants to be Venom and guess what there is only one job. You will not get your way 100% of the time. My guy also remember that it is not that deep, this is a video game where people come to relax and have fun.

If you want to insult the server because you feel entitled to have a premium job when ever you want it go right ahead because everyone just looks at you like you are an entitled snob who wants their way and only their way.

Now when it comes to staff there is only so much that can be done. There is no rule preventing someone from becoming a job and either going afk on that job or just not wanting to leave that job. They are entitled just as much as you are to play on that specified job. Now if you are gonna complain about that that shows everyone who you really are as a human being.

Now if you truly have an issue with staff please fill out the proper report and submit a staff complaint. Then other high ranking staff among myself will look at it with evidence provided and will sort out the issue in a timely fashion.

Be the bigger man and follow the rules and jump through the proper hoops in order to get something the right way. Breaking the rules to get your way makes you just as bad as everyone else.

Now watching the second video you were very well instigating most of that by entering their base. 
Basing Rules: Rule #5 states
"If someone is past your first fading door without permission it is considered trespassing or raiding, therefore you have the right to kill them."
therefore they had all right to kill you each and every time you returned.
When it came to when someone was attempting to kidnap you with cuffs you ran into spawn (spawn abuse) and then was mad when you were our of the spawn boundaries but within the area. 

Now that last video is basically making him look like the idiot after you did exactly what he did, you want the class you used demote on him to get it and was mad when they took it away from you. 

Enjoy the weekend.
Different Breed of Admin
Having issues with staff? Please fill out a Player Report so either myself or another staff member can deal with the situation!
Sr. Admin|Management|Rules Committee|Staff Trainer
Need help? Reach out @Storm8877

The Boulder Offline
(03-11-2023, 12:19 PM)Kicker™ NCRP Wrote: So just watching the first video what you did using /demote while staff are on duty and around is against our server rules. You also made it sound like they are targeting you from preventing you from being the Venom job. Which I can assure you that is not the case what so ever.

Now when it comes to you breaking a rule to get your way you are no better than anyone else. You are just setting a target (in a lack of better terms) on yourself for staff members. Now this argument can go both ways whether you are on Venom or someone else is. There is always someone who wants to be Venom and guess what there is only one job. You will not get your way 100% of the time. My guy also remember that it is not that deep, this is a video game where people come to relax and have fun.

If you want to insult the server because you feel entitled to have a premium job when ever you want it go right ahead because everyone just looks at you like you are an entitled snob who wants their way and only their way.

Now when it comes to staff there is only so much that can be done. There is no rule preventing someone from becoming a job and either going afk on that job or just not wanting to leave that job. They are entitled just as much as you are to play on that specified job. Now if you are gonna complain about that that shows everyone who you really are as a human being.

Now if you truly have an issue with staff please fill out the proper report and submit a staff complaint. Then other high ranking staff among myself will look at it with evidence provided and will sort out the issue in a timely fashion.

Be the bigger man and follow the rules and jump through the proper hoops in order to get something the right way. Breaking the rules to get your way makes you just as bad as everyone else.

Enjoy the weekend.
See that's not what you are getting.. I demoted him for being afk bc the other day they demoted me for being afk when staff was on... and they said awesome said it was ok... So now you're telling me its okay to afk and not be demoted? I have an issue with the fact that in that situation he specifically told him to take the job when I should've had it in the first place and nothing was done about it... even in the video u see fluffy nocolliding abusing and freezing me in place bc I was in the base not even raiding... while there was literally 3 other staff members not afk in that base watching... If someone else wants the job that's a ok with me BUT the fact that they continuously take the job and sit in their base farming printers preventing anyone else from having the job id ridiculous to say the least... 95% of the time when I play on venom or any job I don't just afk printers like everyone else I play the game like youre supposed to... Im irriated because it always goes in their favor... If demoting people for being afk isnt allowed when staff are online why do they continue to do it to me???? Thats the thing... Arent staff memebers supposed to be held at a higher standard? Its funny bc I am not the only one that complains about fluffy...

Also you say he's not prevented me from becoming venom yet if you look in the videos he clearly stated I did it so you couldn't "abuse venom".. Idk how much clearer it can get

Going about RULE#5 I have no issues with them killing me... but he FROZE ME IN PLACE with his mod powers... Thats what I am getting at

Kicker™ NCRP Offline
(03-11-2023, 12:28 PM)The Boulder Wrote:
(03-11-2023, 12:19 PM)Kicker™ NCRP Wrote: So just watching the first video what you did using /demote while staff are on duty and around is against our server rules. You also made it sound like they are targeting you from preventing you from being the Venom job. Which I can assure you that is not the case what so ever.

Enjoy the weekend.
See that's not what you are getting.. I demoted him for being afk bc the other day they demoted me for being afk when staff was on... and they said awesome said it was ok... So now you're telling me its okay to afk and not be demoted? I have an issue with the fact that in that situation he specifically told him to take the job when I should've had it in the first place and nothing was done about it... even in the video u see fluffy nocolliding abusing and freezing me in place bc I was in the base not even raiding... while there was literally 3 other staff members not afk in that base watching... If someone else wants the job that's a ok with me BUT the fact that they continuously take the job and sit in their base farming printers preventing anyone else from having the job id ridiculous to say the least... 95% of the time when I play on venom or any job I don't just afk printers like everyone else I play the game like youre supposed to... Im irriated because it always goes in their favor... If demoting people for being afk isnt allowed when staff are online why do they continue to do it to me???? Thats the thing... Arent staff memebers supposed to be held at a higher standard? Its funny bc I am not the only one that complains about fluffy...

Also you say he's not prevented me from becoming venom yet if you look in the videos he clearly stated I did it so you couldn't "abuse venom".. Idk how much clearer it can get

You demoting him for being afk is the problem. You are not allowed to use the demote command unless there are no staff present on the server. If you contacted staff and waited for one to take your sit I imagine they would try and work with you properly. 

I also encourage you to read my edit of my last post which covers the no colliding incident. 

You are irritated because you are making yourself look like a fool. Play on a different class, people have different ways of spending time on a server. Whether they just wanna base and farm printers or run around and do shit. We as staff are not limiting what they want to do to play a video game and have fun. From what I'm seeing about our staff members there are minor issues that can be fixed with a chat about the incident and if you make a staff complaint we can handle that situation accordingly. You can complain but I am checking the forums numerous times a day and I haven't seen complaints about him, I can't do anything if no one reports it formally.
Different Breed of Admin
Having issues with staff? Please fill out a Player Report so either myself or another staff member can deal with the situation!

The Boulder Offline
(03-11-2023, 12:35 PM)Kicker™ NCRP Wrote:
(03-11-2023, 12:28 PM)The Boulder Wrote:

Enjoy the weekend.

You demoting him for being afk is the problem. You are not allowed to use the demote command unless there are no staff present on the server. If you contacted staff and waited for one to take your sit I imagine they would try and work with you properly. 

I also encourage you to read my edit of my last post which covers the no colliding incident. 

You are irritated because you are making yourself look like a fool. Play on a different class, people have different ways of spending time on a server. Whether they just wanna base and farm printers or run around and do shit. We as staff are not limiting what they want to do to play a video game and have fun. From what I'm seeing about our staff members there are minor issues that can be fixed with a chat about the incident and if you make a staff complaint we can handle that situation accordingly. You can complain but I am checking the forums numerous times a day and I haven't seen complaints about him, I can't do anything if no one reports it formally.

I'm saying this as someone who has read all of discord recently about all the complaining no one wants to use the forums because 99% of the people now rather make a discord ticket because its a lot faster and easier than to consistently go to a website where you cant even upload pictures/videos without having to go to yet another website to upload them then post the link... Its a lot of wasted effort for nothing to get done about it anyways because no one actually gives 2 shits unless its severely affecting the server. Like Im sure most of what I have said and the evidence I have given are just gonna fall on deaf ears... Ive made and edited it in the proper way minus steam id bc I dont have it...

Kicker™ NCRP Offline
Since we do not have a ticket system in discord if you do not make a formal complaint anywhere the issue cannot be addressed. People can complain in discord all they want but some people just vent in discord hence we have the forums where a formal complaint can be filed so we can tell the difference between someone venting and someone actually angry and want something done about it. So please either fill out a complaint form to have something done about it or just keep ranting about it in the discord and not have anything done about it.
Different Breed of Admin

The Boulder Offline
(03-11-2023, 12:44 PM)Kicker™ NCRP Wrote: Since we do not have a ticket system in discord if you do not make a formal complaint anywhere the issue cannot be addressed. People can complain in discord all they want but some people just vent in discord hence we have the forums where a formal complaint can be filed so we can tell the difference between someone venting and someone actually angry and want something done about it. So please either fill out a complaint form to have something done about it or just keep ranting about it in the discord and not have anything done about it.

I have and I have edited the post 10 mins ago making a formal complaint idk what more you want?

Also Im getting hella errors on the forums