No Cancer RP
epic server

Ridiculous abuse of Fluffington
Kicker™ NCRP Offline
So just watching the first video what you did using /demote while staff are on duty and around is against our server rules. You also made it sound like they are targeting you from preventing you from being the Venom job. Which I can assure you that is not the case what so ever.

Now when it comes to you breaking a rule to get your way you are no better than anyone else. You are just setting a target (in a lack of better terms) on yourself for staff members. Now this argument can go both ways whether you are on Venom or someone else is. There is always someone who wants to be Venom and guess what there is only one job. You will not get your way 100% of the time. My guy also remember that it is not that deep, this is a video game where people come to relax and have fun.

If you want to insult the server because you feel entitled to have a premium job when ever you want it go right ahead because everyone just looks at you like you are an entitled snob who wants their way and only their way.

Now when it comes to staff there is only so much that can be done. There is no rule preventing someone from becoming a job and either going afk on that job or just not wanting to leave that job. They are entitled just as much as you are to play on that specified job. Now if you are gonna complain about that that shows everyone who you really are as a human being.

Now if you truly have an issue with staff please fill out the proper report and submit a staff complaint. Then other high ranking staff among myself will look at it with evidence provided and will sort out the issue in a timely fashion.

Be the bigger man and follow the rules and jump through the proper hoops in order to get something the right way. Breaking the rules to get your way makes you just as bad as everyone else.

Now watching the second video you were very well instigating most of that by entering their base. 
Basing Rules: Rule #5 states
"If someone is past your first fading door without permission it is considered trespassing or raiding, therefore you have the right to kill them."
therefore they had all right to kill you each and every time you returned.
When it came to when someone was attempting to kidnap you with cuffs you ran into spawn (spawn abuse) and then was mad when you were our of the spawn boundaries but within the area. 

Now that last video is basically making him look like the idiot after you did exactly what he did, you want the class you used demote on him to get it and was mad when they took it away from you. 

Enjoy the weekend.
Different Breed of Admin
Having issues with staff? Please fill out a Player Report so either myself or another staff member can deal with the situation!
Sr. Admin|Management|Rules Committee|Staff Trainer
Need help? Reach out @Storm8877

Messages In This Thread
Ridiculous abuse of Fluffington - by The Boulder - 03-11-2023, 11:07 AM
RE: Ridiculous abuse of Fluffington - by Kicker™ NCRP - 03-11-2023, 12:19 PM