No Cancer RP
epic server

nicotinelover69's ban appeal (refridgerator)
grey59 Offline
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/)  STEAM_0:1:527165449
What is your discord @? pimp#1153
Who banned you? Flinguer
What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)? MRDM + NITRP
Approximate time/date of ban? 3-9-23
Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned. N/A
Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of? I had the intent to RP.
Why should you be unbanned? To my knowledge Flinguer didn't take any of the sits against me he just acted on it. One main reason I should be unbanned is clouds as witnesses, clouds as well as skii conducted an experiment to see what would happen if he did virtually the same thing I did to get banned and he wasn't even given a warn to my knowledge. I nicotinelover69 am a well known player on the server, I would say that many players enjoy my presence most of which are staff members. When and if I am unbanned I will continue my normal activities per usual..

Thank you for your time
Sincerely, nicotinelover69  

p.s. i love nicotine
FADED THAN A MF HOE DAWG
If you're good at something, never do it for free.

Kicker™ NCRP Offline
Under Investigation

Your ban appeal has been 
DENIED
Reason being that the acts hat you committed were not within any intentions of any role-play actions that we allow within out community. The ban you have received will stay as it was a good choice by our staff member. 
You also were the only one who mrdm no one else did
Different Breed of Admin
Having issues with staff? Please fill out a Player Report so either myself or another staff member can deal with the situation!
Sr. Admin|Management|Rules Committee|Staff Trainer
Need help? Reach out @Storm8877

grey59 Offline
(03-11-2023, 02:06 PM)Kicker™ NCRP Wrote:
Under Investigation

Your ban appeal has been 
DENIED
Reason being that the acts hat you committed were not within any intentions of any role-play actions that we allow within out community. The ban you have received will stay as it was a good choice by our staff member. 

i think u would love to try suicide (im saying do it btw)
FADED THAN A MF HOE DAWG

Kicker™ NCRP Offline
Cool, there was a clear reason you were demoted and banned.
Different Breed of Admin
Having issues with staff? Please fill out a Player Report so either myself or another staff member can deal with the situation!
Sr. Admin|Management|Rules Committee|Staff Trainer
Need help? Reach out @Storm8877

grey59 Offline
(03-12-2023, 12:54 AM)Kicker™ NCRP Wrote: Cool, there was a clear reason you were demoted and banned.

and you still havent done it yet you procrastinator
FADED THAN A MF HOE DAWG

twentytwo Offline
(03-11-2023, 10:35 PM)nicotinelover69 Wrote:
Under Investigation

Your ban appeal has been 
DENIED

????????????????????????
22᲼#4298

sr admin

grey59 Offline
(03-12-2023, 08:58 PM)twentytwo Wrote:
Under Investigation

Your ban appeal has been 
DENIED

????????????????????????
i think he would enjoy suicide
FADED THAN A MF HOE DAWG

NBW_Neo Offline
(03-13-2023, 07:50 PM)nicotinelover69 Wrote:
(03-12-2023, 08:58 PM)twentytwo Wrote:
Under Investigation

Your ban appeal has been 
DENIED

????????????????????????
i think he would enjoy suicide
NAHHHHHH

Some1 Offline
why would he be banned for nitrp :/ MRDM maybe sure but nitrp we need to re explain AGAIN to staff what nitrp is at the next staff meeting
Just A Svip
cock and balls

Flingueur Offline
(03-23-2023, 07:30 PM)lucas Wrote: why would he be banned for nitrp :/ MRDM maybe sure but nitrp we need to re explain AGAIN to staff what nitrp is at the next staff meeting

When he joins the server with NITRP after being demoted for going AWOL and proceeds to MRDM He got hit for the NITRP part of it.
Senior-Mod looking for junior cheeks