No Cancer RP
epic server

admin abuse
lmao ur dumb af Offline
Information
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/) STEAM_0:0:12069081
What is your discord @? N/A
Who banned you? flingeuer
What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)? rdm
Approximate time/date of ban?
3/14
Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned.
Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of?
not a false ban, shit server with abusing admin to ruin experience
rdmed anyone affiliated with troll flingeuer

blatant revenge on my successful ban appeal from last week

Why should you be unbanned?

flingeuer cleaned my props for no reason and refused to say anything to me, was only building KOS line outside of my base and he wipes hours of build, wiped my props a few times before this and didn't own up to it so i rdmed until the abusing admin came out to ban me

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JK0PWCP...sp=sharing

Flingueur Offline
I can't remove your props so it wasn't me

You admitted to Mass RDM in this ban appeal, which is what you were banned for. So why make an appeal to what you're admitting you did?
Senior-Mod looking for junior cheeks 

WeebIsASadCat Offline
Appeal Denied

A few things to explain. First of all, the line was deleted by some head-mod+ as your props were removed by a toolgun, not cleaned up as shown in the video. Two, Fling is junior-mod where he has no ability to deal with props at all other than kicking a person and waiting for them to despawn. Third, you failed to explain your ban reason yet still admitted to doing it. Clips were provided of you MRDMing killing over 6 people. Your props getting removed does not give you a valid reason to MRDM. Your props were most likely removed as they were slightly infringing on the walkway out of spawn.

Do not just assume that every problem you encounter is a certain mod's fault as you clearly didn't even know the difference between cleaning up props and removing them. You could of just asked for a higher up to show you how to properly make your kos line without infringing on the walkway out of spawn. Also, you are luckily this is not getting raised to a NITRP after you just recently got unbanned from your previous one just to do this.
Hello, I am one of the Event Managers on NCRP. If you have any questions or issues you want to talk about, feel free to pm me on Discord (WeebIsASadCat#1604) or when I'm on the server. I'll try to answer them when/if I can. (This goes for anyone and everyone. Make sure they are actual questions though.)
You can also send me a message via the forums here but it will most likely not be answered right away as I only check the forums once or a few times a day.
If I am offline on discord try your best to not ask me questions as I am most likely busy with something or it's late at night and I'm trying to/am sleeping.

lmao ur dumb af Offline
(03-15-2023, 02:39 AM)WeebIsASadCat Wrote:
Appeal Denied

A few things to explain. First of all, the line was deleted by some head-mod+ as your props were removed by a toolgun, not cleaned up as shown in the video. Two, Fling is junior-mod where he has no ability to deal with props at all other than kicking a person and waiting for them to despawn. Third, you failed to explain your ban reason yet still admitted to doing it. Clips were provided of you MRDMing killing over 6 people. Your props getting removed does not give you a valid reason to MRDM. Your props were most likely removed as they were slightly infringing on the walkway out of spawn.

Do not just assume that every problem you encounter is a certain mod's fault as you clearly didn't even know the difference between cleaning up props and removing them. You could of just asked for a higher up to show you how to properly make your kos line without infringing on the walkway out of spawn. Also, you are luckily this is not getting raised to a NITRP after you just recently got unbanned from your previous one just to do this.

ur joking right, there is a KOS sign from someone else's base inches away, literally right down the spawn pathway, blocking half of it, you can watch me building my KOS sign in the video which is around the pathway corner, and the admin prefers to grief my build instead of deleting the more egregious KOS line right next to it.

idgaf if im banned shit server anyway but can u please provide a better justification because the other KOS line is 100x worse and the admin griefed mine anyway

WeebIsASadCat Offline
(03-15-2023, 02:54 PM)lmao ur dumb af Wrote:
Appeal Denied

ur joking right, there is a KOS sign from someone else's base inches away, literally right down the spawn pathway, blocking half of it, you can watch me building my KOS sign in the video which is around the pathway corner, and the admin prefers to grief my build instead of deleting the more egregious KOS line right next to it.

idgaf if im banned shit server anyway but can u please provide a better justification because the other KOS line is 100x worse and the admin griefed mine anyway

I shouldn't have been so direct that was the problem, but that doesn't make up for what you did. Mine was purely a guess but I made it too direct that was the reason in the end. I agree the admin should of asked you before deleting but MRDMing because of it doesn't change the outcome of this ban. If you wish not to return that is purely your choice although you haven't helped your case of staying on it anyways.
Hello, I am one of the Event Managers on NCRP. If you have any questions or issues you want to talk about, feel free to pm me on Discord (WeebIsASadCat#1604) or when I'm on the server. I'll try to answer them when/if I can. (This goes for anyone and everyone. Make sure they are actual questions though.)
You can also send me a message via the forums here but it will most likely not be answered right away as I only check the forums once or a few times a day.
If I am offline on discord try your best to not ask me questions as I am most likely busy with something or it's late at night and I'm trying to/am sleeping.

lmao ur dumb af Offline
(03-15-2023, 04:18 PM)WeebIsASadCat Wrote:
Appeal Denied

I shouldn't have been so direct that was the problem, but that doesn't make up for what you did. Mine was purely a guess but I made it too direct that was the reason in the end. I agree the admin should of asked you before deleting but MRDMing because of it doesn't change the outcome of this ban. If you wish not to return that is purely your choice although you haven't helped your case of staying on it anyways.

can you please address the following
please provide a better justification because the other KOS line is 100x worse and the admin griefed mine anyway

why were my props cleared? why cant the admin who cleared my props say anything lmao my props get cleared and that's not an issue, but some rdm is? couple hours of build i lost

WeebIsASadCat Offline
(03-16-2023, 01:38 PM)lmao ur dumb af Wrote:
(03-15-2023, 04:18 PM)WeebIsASadCat Wrote:
Appeal Denied

can you please address the following
please provide a better justification because the other KOS line is 100x worse and the admin griefed mine anyway

why were my props cleared? why cant the admin who cleared my props say anything lmao my props get cleared and that's not an issue, but some rdm is? couple hours of build i lost

I apologize, previously the video did not show the props cleared or my application refused to show so. I do not know who did that and they shouldn't have, they should of been upfront with you. I also apologize about my assumption although I never met it as your line was 100x worse or wasn't trying to, I was just providing that as a blatant reason for the situation happening. But the thing is it doesn't give you the right to kill six plus people still. I can again reconfirm it wasn't fling as he doesn't have access to the command but I can seek out the admin who did that although it would be hard due to the spaced out time from now and when you were originally banned.

To be nice as of now I am undoing your ban, I know you probably don't want to return due to the situation but that is your choice. I will keep watch when I can just report it to me or another higher up when it happens instead of taking the actions into your own hands if you do return.