No Cancer RP
epic server

Mod Report and player report
Weeblet Offline
STEAMID(of reported user(s)): STEAM_O:O:440230781 and STEAM_0:1:244041197
Approximate time/date of incident: 7/11/2023
What you are reporting for: Griefing, RDM, and Admin Abuse
Evidence: So for starters, I literally JUST downloaded GMOD because of my friend, This dude named Propane Daddy was constantly harassing us, RDMing, and I didn't know how to report. He killed me 6 times, kidnapped me 3 times, and was just constantly trolling. I finally figured out how to get a gun, I killed him to get him out of our building, then toxic pulled me into this blank cube room, asked me what happened, I explained, and he laughed and gave me a warning for RDMing Propane. I didn't even know what RDMing was until toxic explained, I didn't know how to report anyone, I had literally been on GMOD for about 30 minutes as this point. Cookie came to help us (the admin guy) and he took care of it temporarily by removing everyone from the room except me and my friend. Cookie left, Propane came back and kept killing me and kidnapping me. 
I finally figured out how to report, Toxic brought me and propane back to that room, Propane was just trolling when Toxic was asking me what happened. Then Toxic laughed at me and sent me back to my building. Then Propane showed up and killed me and my friend AGAIN. I reported him, got pulled back to that room by toxic (3rd time now), then I explained he had been trolling us YET AGAIN, and finally Toxic took my side, and I asked him if I could have my warning removed because he's not doing anything to help us and ignoring this kid trolling us, and he laughed at me and said "No, I'm not going to do that" and sent me back. Then I messaged cookie....
Cookie told me to message you and apple jack to explain what was going on, he just went to bed about 20 minutes ago cuz he said it was 3 AM where he lived, but he told me to report it and give him as a reference cuz he witnessed the whole thing
I asked him why he couldn't handle it and he said he's not the head mod or the staff manager
There was a lot more that happened... That propane guy has been fucking with me and my friend for an hour now
Right after cookie got off, propane daddy kidnapped me... a 6th time... and killed me again and then killed my friend.

I was told it's recommended to record everything, but i have never played GMOD before so naturally, I didn't know you were supposed to record the gameplay???

I was also told to tell you guys, per cookie, he was constantly prop blocking us out of the building somehow with invisible walls and couches.

I have reported him in game several more times for trolling, killing, and kidnapping and all that happens is a "stern warning" from a mod (Pyro and Toxic) and it is still happening.

HatSnek Offline
UNDER REVIEW

(I handled this situation yesterday after a harassment report was created)

Thank you for submitting a report on the players and staff in question. Propane Daddy was told not to continue any unnecessary RP interactions with you when you elevated the situation to a harassment report. I'll look into the staff members mentioned in this report and get their side of the situation. I hope I was able to at least resolve the situation for you and your friend yesterday. If you have any more issues or questions regarding this report, feel free to message me on Discord (Username is hatsnek or you can find me in the Sr. Admin list in our Discord server). I do not respond to Forums messages quickly.
I AM THE HAT SNEK. YES I'M HIGH. I THINK. 
(Senior Admin | Management | Head of Rules Committee | Head Staff Trainer)
Need assistance? Contact me on Discord: @HatSnek

Weeblet Offline
Thanks dude, appreciate it.

HatSnek Offline
After discussing with Pyro, Cookie, and Toxic about the situation, I've decided that Propane Daddy will be added to the Server Watchlist for Continued Harassment. This will send a message to all staff any time he joins the server and will indicate that he has been known for harassing players in the past, so if new issues arise they will include harsher punishments. Pyro and Cookie handled their situations well, and Cookie did confirm about toxic "laughing" when asked to remove your warn for RDM. However, toxic is not a rank where he could remove warns anyways, and he did mention the warn was valid. I understand that you were also RDMd, however we do not typically remove warnings if they were given for a valid reason. Warnings are not a huge deal if you were to apply for staff in the future either, and are mainly used as an indicator for things a player has done in the past. That being said, I hope this decision is satisfactory, and I personally apologize that your experience joining our server for the first time was tainted by this situation. I hope to see you around on NCRP in the future.

REVIEWED
DECISION | Reported Player Added to Watchlist
I AM THE HAT SNEK. YES I'M HIGH. I THINK. 
(Senior Admin | Management | Head of Rules Committee | Head Staff Trainer)
Need assistance? Contact me on Discord: @HatSnek

Weeblet Offline
While I still disagree with my warning after I explained the situation toxic and no one was doing anything about him RDMing me, I won't argue with the result. I appreciate your time and thank you for investigating the matter further for me. I hope you all have a wonderful rest of your week.