No Cancer RP
epic server

False Warn
Welfare Offline
I got a warn from moderator pyro for arresting someone with illegal weapons on them as a police officer. He insisted that I was not allowed to do that. After the warn I checked the motd and saw nothing even suggesting that what I did was wrong. please help me with some clarification as to if what I did was illegal or not. 

my Steam ID:  STEAM_1:1:163147418

Volento Offline
Just following up on this as I'm aware you already talked with Spaghetti0s, but this was not a false arrest. The law at the time was "illegal to hold firearm in public will be aos" and the person you arrested has a stungun out which is not considered a firearm. Therefore, The warn for RDA was valid. Incase what you forgot what Spaghetti0s said I'll summarizer it, There needs to be a specific law for you to arrest someone with illeagle weapons. A law somthing like "AOS if anyone has Illeagle Weapons". If you have any other questions feel free to respond.

Some1 Offline
Exactly what Volento said also this is the ban appeals tab if you ever have any player reports please post them in the player report tab Smile
Just A Svip
cock and balls

Mr Meanie Offline
Please go to this link and find it out.

https://www.nocancerrp.com/Forums/forumd....php?fid=6