No Cancer RP
epic server

Appeal for Ferric Oxide
Ferric Oxide Offline
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/)

What is your discord @? infernumlol

Who banned you? Health Inspector

What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)? LTAP

Approximate time/date of ban? 5:35 PM EST on 7/14/2023

Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned. N/A (4080 is refusing to take screenshot, hate this POS)

Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of? Sort of. I RDMed, but did not LTAP, my network is shit. That's why I rejoined n waited lmao

Why should you be unbanned? I was literally in the server for a while before I got the LTAP ban, like bro didnt even talk to me and tried taking his own sit for his buddy AquaApples lol. I rejoined after my internet died cuz I was in the sit.

#1 Dreamybull fan Offline
Hello as I have stated in DM's you were banned for LTAP because

As I was tp'ing you, you decided to rdm during the sit, then when I froze you, you left.
Please be aware that I am able to see why you dc'd. If your internet had went out it would of said you timed out, but no it states "Disconnected by user." You are extremely lucky because I could of banned you for 3weeks for NITRP. On another half note I am not friend with AquaApples and nor have I talked to them before.

Ferric Oxide Offline
(07-14-2023, 06:05 PM)#1 Dreamybull fan Wrote: Hello as I have stated in DM's you were banned for LTAP because

As I was tp'ing you, you decided to rdm during the sit, then when I froze you, you left.
Please be aware that I am able to see why you dc'd. If your internet had went out it would of said you timed out, but no it states "Disconnected by user." You are extremely lucky because I could of banned you for 3weeks for NITRP. On another half note I am not friend with AquaApples and nor have I talked to them before.

Kinda was my internet, so idk what you are on. I guess you are my ISP now.

#1 Dreamybull fan Offline
Player Ferric Oxide (STEAM_0:0:185583686) disconnected (Disconnect by user)

Aswell upon this if you had your "internet go out" it would say Player [username] (STEAM ID) disconnected ([username] timed out)
And not just that I find it very odd that you had disconnected right after being tp'd to the sit and killing the reporter.

Mr Meanie Offline
Hello.

if you are TP to a sit. leave the game after a punishment is talk about. its consider LTAP. As stated above you disconnect by user, not by Ur internet or anything else. Since you disconnect by user u got ban. unless you have other proof you can send me. i might reconsider.

gambalover ➞ Gun Dealer 100 HP 0 ARM m9k_honeybadger user disconnected (Disconnect by user)

Ferric Oxide Offline
(07-14-2023, 09:23 PM)Mr Meanie Wrote: Hello.

if you are TP to a sit. leave the game after a punishment is talk about. its consider LTAP. As stated above you disconnect by user, not by Ur internet or anything else. Since you disconnect by user u got ban. unless you have other proof you can send me. i might reconsider.

gambalover ➞ Gun Dealer 100 HP 0 ARM m9k_honeybadger user disconnected (Disconnect by user)

What proof would I give? Logs from the VPN I'm using? Lol

WeebIsASadCat Offline
(07-16-2023, 10:21 PM)Ferric Oxide Wrote:
(07-14-2023, 09:23 PM)Mr Meanie Wrote: Hello.

What proof would I give? Logs from the VPN I'm using? Lol

yep buddy i hacked into your vpn
Hello, I am one of the Event Managers on NCRP. If you have any questions or issues you want to talk about, feel free to pm me on Discord (WeebIsASadCat#1604) or when I'm on the server. I'll try to answer them when/if I can. (This goes for anyone and everyone. Make sure they are actual questions though.)
You can also send me a message via the forums here but it will most likely not be answered right away as I only check the forums once or a few times a day.
If I am offline on discord try your best to not ask me questions as I am most likely busy with something or it's late at night and I'm trying to/am sleeping.