No Cancer RP
epic server

Higher Standards
Matalek Offline
Either im missing something or half of the mods ive come across are clueless. This is what i came across today and was told by 2 different mods that it was allowed because hes a hobo. Is this not considered prop spam? Just in general this is chaos and absolutely ridiculous that random people can come on a server and do whatever they want to this extent. This is not "no cancer rp" This is CANCEROUS RP when stuff like this happens and mods cant do anything about it...Maybe i just dont understand Dark rp anymore and im taking it too serious. Someone please let me know.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3004583894 [Image: ico_external_link.gif]

Volento Offline
Can you try to reupload the screenshot/link? Dosnt work. Thanks

Mr Meanie Offline
so a hobo is allow to build on the street. they not allow to block any doorways or any buildings.

Matalek Offline
(07-15-2023, 11:23 AM)Volento Wrote: Can you try to reupload the screenshot?
Now try it

(07-15-2023, 12:59 PM)Mr Meanie Wrote: so a hobo is allow to build on the street. they not allow to block any doorways or any buildings.

The situation in the screenshot is not considered prop spam? I understand a hobo can build anywhere however a hobo should not be running around spawning trees everywhere like in the screenshot. If using common sense…a hobo should be building a hut/stand begging for money however he would like. Not spawning trees everywhere…this is somewhat a loophole…in a sense this player had no intent to rp…just minge and troll.

Matalek Offline
(07-15-2023, 12:59 PM)Mr Meanie Wrote: so a hobo is allow to build on the street. they not allow to block any doorways or any buildings.

May I have clarification on my reuploaded screenshot

Matalek Offline
Totally awesome! Thank you for not helping and not replying! great representation of the community!

Volento Offline
(07-18-2023, 05:50 AM)Matalek Wrote: Totally awesome! Thank you for not helping and not replying! great representation of the community!

Sorry about the late response but thank you for the report. After veiwing the uploaded screenshot I belive anyone would concider this propspam, and you are correct I would concider this would be a "loop hole" to try and get arround the jobs ability to build wherever they like, and loopholing is againsts our rules here at NCRP. We will look into this further and talk to the player about what they have done and how It will not be alloud if they every continue to doing this. Although this instance of prop spam is not the worst we have seen, it is, like you said, still propspam and we will talk to the offender and explain to him how this is not acceptable.

Matalek Offline
(07-19-2023, 01:15 PM)Volento Wrote:
(07-18-2023, 05:50 AM)Matalek Wrote: Totally awesome! Thank you for not helping and not replying! great representation of the community!

Sorry about the late response but thank you for the report. After veiwing the uploaded screenshot I belive anyone would concider this propspam, and you are correct I would concider this would be a "loop hole" to try and get arround the jobs ability to build wherever they like, and loopholing is againsts our rules here at NCRP. We will look into this further and talk to the player about what they have done and how It will not be alloud if they every continue to doing this. Although this instance of prop spam is not the worst we have seen, it is, like you said, still propspam and we will talk to the offender and explain to him how this is not acceptable.

Thank you very much! I seriously appreciate the response and the dedication to fixing this issue.

Mr Meanie Offline
(07-16-2023, 08:09 PM)Matalek Wrote:

May I have clarification on my reuploaded screenshot

Hi. after looking at ur resubmitted screen shot. that is not allow. i dont know why it wasnt taken care of. but it will not happen again
Do you recall who the mod were that was on?