No Cancer RP
epic server

Appeal for Printer
Printer Offline
Information
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/)

STEAM_0:0:41718789

What is your discord @?

Im not handing that to you thanks tho???

Who banned you?
"God"

What is your ban reason(don't explain why just put what it says when you try to join)?
"hacking"

Approximate time/date of ban?

7/15 , 1:30

Insert a screenshot of your ban message if possible. This is what you see when you try to join the server but are banned.

Was this ban false, did you do what you were accused of?

He froze me and just told me I was "cheating" no explanation of what i was doing and was told to "stop". Then he froze me for a while in the air and perma banned me. I felt like this had little discourse at all and i had no idea how I was cheating, I also dont know how to cheat?

My friend told me that God said "I spawned in with something I wasnt allowed to have" I dont know what this means, i spawned in and became a gang leader, mugged some guy and built a base?? Very confused.

Why should you be unbanned?
False ban by a non-communicative staff member

Mr Meanie Offline
Hello.
First of all, there no mod-admin name god.
Second, we ask you to turn your cheats off, with your response was "what cheat."
Third, before you got ban, you said "i might have cheats on" at which point was too late.

HatSnek Offline
Hello. You triggered our anti-cheat. We don't need to show you proof, but there are plenty of triggers from you. Sorry but your appeal will be Denied.
I AM THE HAT SNEK. YES I'M HIGH. I THINK. 
(Senior Admin | Management | Head of Rules Committee | Head Staff Trainer)
Need assistance? Contact me on Discord: @HatSnek