No Cancer RP
epic server

Staff App
Whoops Offline
What is your steamid?(this can be found here: https://steamid.xyz/) STEAM_0:0:101244274

What is your discord @ ? o2licker

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP? 2 months and some extra time.

Do you have a working mic in-game? yes

How old are you? 16

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before? yes

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank? this one trial mod, another one co owner, i forgot the server name.

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants? I know the rules better than anyone and I have over 4k hours on garry's mod if anyone is being a troll I'll know, I'm also just over experienced.

Do you have experience with SAM?
Yes
Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school)
School
What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day?
6pm and most of time rn 3pm 

Scenario
Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do?

I ask what happened if the person does not admit then I'll check logs, if it turns out that player b is right then ill punish them accordingly 

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do?

Check logs, If i don't see anything I'll ask for a clip.
10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do?
Ask for a recording if they don't have one I'll punish him accordingly if he killed one person randomly and they reported him.
A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do
Nothing, That doesn't matter to me.

Mr Meanie Offline
-rep scenario could be longer
-rep minge ( like to RDM people for no reason)
+/- rep on server

TheDankestPope Offline
Senior Moderator
-rep: 223 Warns as of 17:37 EST 7/31/23
+rep time on server
TheDankestPope
Jr. Admin
Capt.-Gay Power Rangers

Aphrodite Offline
- rep 233 warns know to be a minge
- rep not a great look on the server
- rep would abuse powers if no ones on
Your moms a hoe,, also crazy? i was crazy one. they locked me in a room. a rubber room. a rubber room full of rats, and rats make me crazy. crazy? i was crazy one. they locked me in a room. a rubber room. a rubber room full of rats, and rats make me crazy. crazy? i was crazy one. they locked me in a room. a rubber room. a rubber room full of rats, and rats make me crazy.

Whoops Offline
you see my warns would matter if they were even from this year. That was about 4 years ago.

mindcraftlover332 Away
Staff Manager
Denied. Please put some effort into your scenarios if you genuinely want staff. You may re-apply in 1 week.
Quantum Staff Manager of No Cancer RP.