Slammy's Staff Application
kley12397 Offline
What is your steamid? STEAM_0:1:28473945

What is your discord @ ? vindiboy

How many hours do you have on No Cancer RP? 270

Do you have a working mic in-game? Yes

How old are you? 27

Have you ever been staff on a gmod server before? Yes

If you answered yes to the last one, which server and what rank? I do not remember the name as it was over 5 years ago, but I ranked up to Admin.

What special skills do you posses that will make you more qualified than the other applicants? Patience and in all scientific sense at age 27 I have a fully developed brain for critical thinking and decision making when needed. I have completed 1 year of community college and have passed a micro applications course for microsoft office. I have also used wix.

Do you have experience with SAM? No

Do you have any other significant commitments? (such as a job or school) Not currently as I am content with my life as it is now.

What times EST(server time) can you be active on an average day? I am available all the time.

Scenario

Player A, a new player RDM's a returning player, Player B. Player B calls for a sit. After teleporting them to a sit room, what do you do? Check the log system to see any priors on player a, also checking if player b has done any damage to player a before hand. Check logs to see if times correspond to the claims. Get video proof if possible. Give player A the warning for rdm if everything matches.

Player A claims Player B is propblocking, but you do not see any props. What do you do? Check the logs of player b to see if they have spawned props and match the time they were spawned to when the report was made / when the sit was taken. Check player B's priors. Get video proof.

10+ People are all saying the same person is massrdming, but in the logs you only see he killed one person. What do you do? I would ask for video proof of the mass rdm if logs were showing otherwise.

A player calls you a shit admin, he also claims he has proof against you and threatens to report you on the forums. What do you do? I would speak to the Staff Manager.

mindcraftlover332 Away
Staff Manager
Accepted
Quantum Staff Manager of No Cancer RP.

Volento Offline
Accepted! Howway!!!!
Sr. Moderator Volento

kley12397 Offline
Thank you.